Harbhajan Singh's return catch off Dravid

observer1

Yes Dravid initially decided to stand his ground but then he thought maybe he shouldnt be doubting the integrity of his own teammate & decided to walk back to the pavillion. Replays werent conclusive but if I was the 3rd ump i'd give the benefit of the doubt to the batsman.

pain killer, dravid decided to stand first becaue he though Bhajji might have grassed the ball, or since the ball was on the pitch, i should say that the ball might have touched the ground will bhajji was catching it.. there is no way the ball bumped it was just question of ball touching the groudn while bajji was catching it..that made dravid reluctant to go to pavilion..

pain killer, dravid decided to stand first becaue he though Bhajji might have grassed the ball, or since the ball was on the pitch, i should say that the ball might have touched the ground will bhajji was catching it.. there is no way the ball bumped it was just question of ball touching the groudn while bajji was catching it..that made dravid reluctant to go to pavilion..
nahi tics did you observe dravid's reaction when harbhajan started celebrating? he looked at the umpire and pointed towards the spot where the ball landed. but soon after he decided to walk back to the pavillion.