Haan toh bhaiya marirs mania

Cricketics

but honestly speaking Delhi is a very strong team cuz their bowling is much superior..Our bowling with sreesanth and chawla dont even come close. If we win it will be on individual talents and that wont take us far.unless the team shows remarkable chemistry and learn form the early losses...never know

fack i want punjab to do well. my second favorite team.. i want delhi to beat punjab, but want punjab to win rest of its remaining games.. PUNJAB VS DELHI SHOULD BE FINAL.. fack kolkata..
and Delhi is my second fav team but even though I want Punjab to go to the final 4 ..cant see that happeneing only cuz of our bowling with sreesanth and chawla and captaincy leave a lot to be desired.

and Delhi is my second fav team but even though I want Punjab to go to the final 4 ..cant see that happeneing only cuz of our bowling with sreesanth and chawla and captaincy leave a lot to be desired.
lee would find its rhythm back.. they haven't played well together.. batting is fine, just not clicking. same with deccan chargers.. batting is strong, stronger the many other teams, just not clicking.. even Yuvi isn't at his best.. they should be fine. 14 games, only 2 have been played.. 12 still to go.. big tourney..

What is this "second favorite" bullsh it ? Pick ONE team, and back them. Preferably your home team. That's the way it's done. The Devils are an easy choice for me, 'cos Delhi is the only Indian city i have a connection with, the only Indian city i've lived in for a long time. Plus, the team's attitude suits my personality to a T.

What is this "second favorite" bullsh it ? Pick ONE team, and back them. Preferably your home team. That's the way it's done. The Devils are an easy choice for me, 'cos Delhi is the only Indian city i have a connection with, the only Indian city i've lived in for a long time. Plus, the team's attitude suits my personality to a T.
WHY is that the way it is done? cuz u said so..lolll haha yeh rite

you mean the team is filled with g andoos :hysterical:

I gotto accept, its kinda hard to keep shifting loyalties, like for the tomorrow's match between CSS and MI... Who the hell do i support ? :((