Why the fack is Sreesanth sobbing?

sm332

WTF

"I won`t really call it a slap, more like the handshake was in the wrong place. I told him, I`m OK with it, I`m fine with it. Maybe, next time I meet him in Mumbai, I`ll give it back on the field," said Sreesanth, member, Kings XI Punjab.
Bhajji has once again proved that he is a moron ...

Man the original picture looks worse than that. Imagine crying in front of a lady! homeimage.jpg
That is disgusting, lets see how you would react if you got slapped by your teammate after an International game, just because he lost, This is ridiculous, Bhaji should really control his anger, and I dont see any reason why a guy isnt allowed to cry in front of a lady..

Acting like a baby? I would like to see how the bravehearts here react after being slapped in front of throusands of people in a stadium and possibly millions of viewers watching on TV.
No one has said anything more sensible than this in this whole issues.....:two_thumbs_up:

That is disgusting' date=' lets see how you would react if you got slapped by your teammate on National Tv in front of millions of viewers, who gives a damn if he's crying in front of a lady? no man's image ever goes down in front of a woman because he's crying....seriously.....[/quote'] I am very emotional but I dont think if a team mate slapped me I would go crying around in front of people, I would try to be alone. Also get your facts straight, Sree was not slapped in front of everyone, he was slapped in the dressing room and he CHOSE to come out in front of everyone.

I am very emotional but I dont think if a team mate slapped me I would go crying around in front of people, I would try to be alone. Also get your facts straight, Sree was not slapped in front of everyone, he was slapped in the dressing room and he CHOSE to come out in front of everyone.
My Two Cents .. so according to u who is at fault ... Sree or Bhajji ... ??

My Two Cents .. so according to u who is at fault ... Sree or Bhajji ... ??
Obviously bhajji. You never get physical with a team-mate. Sree's antics were purely on field But the way Sree acted afterwards, he is gonna be ridiculed throughout his life.

That is disgusting' date= lets see how you would react if you got slapped by your teammate on National Tv in front of millions of viewers, who gives a damn if he's crying in front of a lady? no man's image ever goes down in front of a woman because he's crying....seriously.....
..where did u see that?

I don't want to make any complaint: Sreesanth I don't want to make any complaint: Sreesanth

NEW DELHI: After the shocking incident that left spectators awestruck, Kings XI Punjab Pacer Sreesanth said that his national team-mate Harbhajan Singh, captain of Mumbai Indians, had the right to slap him and he doesn't want to complain against him. "Such things should stay at the field only, it's all part of the game. He's like my elder brother and I don't want to complain against him," said Sreesanth. Sreesanth said, "This should not be taken so seriously, he came and apologised to me in the dressing room". He further toned down the issue and bravely accepted his mistake of crying on the field. "I am sorry about crying like this, it was just that Bhajji shook me in the wrong area, it wasn't a slap." "He's a close cricketer and we should just carry on with the game, I'm not hurt." Harbhajan Singh found himself embroiled in yet another controversy after allegedly slapping Kings XI paceman S Sreesanth during their Indian Premier League encounter on Friday. The Kings XI team, led by Yuvraj Singh, is reportedly planning to lodge a complaint against the off-spinner, who later apologised to the paceman in the dressing room of the Punjab team. Earlier, BCCI vice-president Rajiv Shukla said the board would wait for the report from the team management before deciding on the future course of action. Harbhajan, leading Mumbai Indians side, allegedly slapped Sreesanth when latter said something to him which the off-spinner found offensive. The paceman was seen crying bitterly on the ground at the end of the IPL match, which his team won by 66 runs. While Harbhajan kept mum on the issue during the post-match conference, Sreesanth tried to play down the incident. "It is normal. Nothing serious happened. It is all in the game. I am fine. We will still be part of the national team," Sreesanth said before leaving from the stadium. As Sreesanth came to board the bus to return to the team hotel, waiting media mobbed him to listen to his version. Harbhajan though did not speak on the issue. "Can we have questions on just cricket," Harbhajan said when asked about what happened between him and Sreesanth. Mumbai Indians coach Lalchand Rajput also requested media to restrict their questions to just cricket. The winning captain Yuvraj Singh though was upset by the unsavoury incident and termed it "ugly". "This is really an ugly incident. You do not want to see such things off the field specially after such a win. I am pretty upset at what has happened. This is totally unacceptable," he said apparently criticising Harbhajan Singh. Yuvraj though said he did not know what actually transpired between the two. "I do not know what exactly happened but one does not want to see such things happening." Kings XI coach Tom Moody was also visibly upset by the incident and termed as "unacceptable" Harbhajan's behaviour. "At the end of the day, players shake hands. But today saw more that from Harbhajan and Sreesanth. It is unacceptable behaviour and I am sure officials will take of note. "The positive thing is that Harbhajan had a long chat with Sreesanth. But I am not sure what ramifications this incident will have," Moody said. Upset after his team's third successive defeat, the turbanator also looked unhappy with his teammates. "When you lose nothing seems to be okay. I won't bowl and bat for other people. They have to be captain of their own bowling. I can not do other's job," he said angrily when asked if captaincy was tough. "I don't like losing. When you lose, you don't feel happy."
http://cricket.timesofindia.indiatimes.com//I_dont_want_to_make_any_complaint_Sreesanth/articleshow/2984637.cms?

Obviously bhajji. You never get physical with a team-mate. Sree's antics were purely on field But the way Sree acted afterwards, he is gonna be ridiculed throughout his life.
Sreesanth is nowhere at fault, why would he get ridiculed for crying on the pitch, no one thinks that way, I didnt think there was anything wrong with that, not even the media made anything of that, whats wrong with him crying....?

Sreesanth is nowhere at fault' date=' why would he get ridiculed for crying on the pitch, no one thinks that way, I didnt think there was anything wrong with that, not even the media made anything of that, whats wrong with him crying....?[/quote'] Wait till he tries to sledge Aussies next, he will be the laughing stock

Bhaji should not have done this. Deserves a 5 match ban. 2 year ban talk is nuts. But what the fack is sree doing!!! As the aussie poster said next time he sledges the aussies or anyone else he will get laughed at. Having said that I think it is more the emotion of a mate slapping you. If symonds had slapped him I guarantee he would not have cried