Centre stops Delhi's ration home delivery scheme again, says AAP didn't take approval

speedheat

3 minutes ago, speedheat said:

It's the responsibility of state, why is that centre is so concerned?

Still waiting for pointwise answer of questions which asked.

Why is centre concerned - because it's central scheme.

Why should centre allow AAP to charge any price which AAP wants?

2 minutes ago, speedheat said:

On what basis? Matalb Scheme stop karne ke liye  kuch be excuse do ge? 

Please answer these questions

31 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Same link says that state if free to launch their own scheme, but can't modify the central scheme on their own.

So, please share reasons why AAP isn't launching their own scheme. Still waiting for that.

I too think it's ok to modify central scheme, but I don't see any harm in asking for centre's approval which AAP didn't. I find Sisodia lying in the video and whatever he is saying is funny is valid concern.

So, following questions for you:

1. Share reasons why AAP isn't launching their own scheme.

2. Share reason for attempt label central scheme as their own.

3. Share reason for not seeking central approval?

3. Share reason for not including pricing in the scheme. What's the excuse for modifying the scheme and excluding pricing? Isn't that one of the key point of ration scheme - to provide essentials at fair set price? Would you be ok if AAP charges higher price? Since it's not in the scheme, no one can dispute it either.

4. Share reasons for not including fallback options and provisions for people who changed address. Are you ware of options?

5. What if a person isn't at home when vehicle comes to the area? With shops, people are free to go to there anyday when they have time. 

I hope you can answer all these points separately as you seem to so sure about everything.

Scheme in Andhra is already approved even by court and isn't same as Delhi govt scheme. They have MDU, where it doesn't guarantee doorstep delivery. MDU vehicles go to an area and people collect the material from vehicle. Additionally prices are same as what has been set by centre. It's like smaller unit of fair point shop, instead of door to door delivery option.

7 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Please answer these questions

I am not spokesperson of AAP lol to answer those questions only Manish Sisodia can.

when they are ready to take responsibility why is centre  acting as hurdle with some irrational exuses? 

Edited by speedheat

8 minutes ago, speedheat said:

I am not spokesperson of AAP lol to answer those questions only Manish Sisodia can.

when they are ready to take responsibility why is centre  acting as hurdle with some irrational exuses? 

You're the one making bogus claims in the thread such that law should be ammended to allow AAP even when there is no such law preventing them and valid reasons are funny. 

If you're not spokeperson of AAP, then please don't act like one the thread either. 

15 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

You're the one making bogus claims in the thread such that law should be ammended to allow AAP even when there is no such law preventing them and valid reasons are funny. 

Bogus? What mr Sudhanshu Pandey  said was off base? And no such law exists? Centre is bogus then. 

I am not the spoksperson

All I want is centre to clear the hurdles and permit AAP so that poor ration holders can benefit.

And yeah it's not central scheme  it was in the manifesto of AAP for assembly elections well before fenkuchand announced his own grib Kalyan yojna.

Edited by speedheat

31 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Bogus? What mr Sudhanshu Pandey  said was off base? And no such law exists? Centre is bogus then. 

I am not the spoksperson

All I want is centre to clear the hurdles and permit AAP so that poor ration holders can benefit.

And yeah it's not central scheme  it was in the manifesto of AAP for assembly elections well before fenkuchand announced his own grib Kalyan yojna.

Permit AAP to charge any random price? Why do you want centre to allow AAP to do so? What's your benefit in that?

There is no hurdle in AAP launching their own scheme to procude and distribute ration on their own.

30 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Permit AAP to charge any random price? Why do you want centre to allow AAP to do so? What's your benefit in that?

And what makes you feel that they will loot people? They are not Ambani's and adanis or tax looters like NDA/upa

Infact AAP is one of the most honest political party going around.

Edited by speedheat

12 minutes ago, speedheat said:

And what makes you feel that they will loot people? They are not Ambani's and adanis.

Infact AAP is one of the most honest political party going around.

OK, let's assume that AAP is most honest party.

Please explain the honest reason for excluding pricing details from central scheme?

Again, it would be easier if you could answer those question instead of making series of claims.

2 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Don't act naive, already told you that it was in their manifesto.

What is "it"?

What was in their manifesto? Can you share link to their manifesto with details?

No one is stopping AAP from launching their own scheme to procure and distribute ration. Why isn't AAP doing that?

18 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

No one is stopping AAP from launching their own scheme to procure and distribute ration. Why isn't AAP doing that

Please understand this Whether they launch their own scheme or modify central scheme the purpose is same to serve needy. Tell centre to keep their ego aside and pass the nod, don't act as obstacles with funny excuses.

Edited by speedheat

3 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Don't worry they will deliver it for free.

Wait you aren't AAP spokeperson. How are you providing guarantee for that?

What do you mean by deliver it for free? Delivery charges won't be applied or the prices of items will be 0.

If there won't be any delivery charges, then what about prices of items? Why is that excluded for the scheme?

1 minute ago, speedheat said:

Please understand this Whether they launch their own scheme or modify central scheme the purpose is same. Tell centre to pass the nod and don't act as obstacles with funny excuses.

How is pricing issue a funny excuse?

Isn't pricing whole basis of ration scheme where people get it for prices set by centre?

If purpose if same, then what's the intention behind excluding pricing?

7 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Wait you aren't AAP spokeperson. How are you providing guarantee for that?

I can assure you based on their reputation, anyways I am not here to convince you lol.

You first ask centre to pass the nod and then ask those funny questions lol.

Good bye