Ganguly - avg of 12, sr of 59 & cost over $1000000

amits

I don't give a flying fawk about your personal meeting with SCG. Had he even sexually molested you, I'd probably point fingers at you and LMFAO. What does his batting and his achievements have to do with his personal lifestyle ? I don't care if he is arrogant or not. For me his antics on field matter and he has done enough to be in the same tier as SRT, RD et al. And if you didn't know he was the one who backed young talents namely UV, Kaif, IKP,Nehra, Balaji, Dhoni and many others while he was holding the Team India fort. P.S: For god's sakes stop making judgments about players based on your "hi hello, f*ck off" meetings. :mad:
What antics his slow running and his i score against minnow shitty bowling? I dont give a flying fuuck about what you say either. Hes one selfish ass guy he probably got shoaib so he doesnt have to face to him. Its funny how many ass kissers they are of ganguly. Your just one of em. Hes not that great of a player, yea hes been a successful captain but ultimately he didnt win India a world cup so that takes away a lot, not to mention a period of time where he was known as the "non playing captain", so of course he has to cover it up somehow. As far as me meeting him is concerned i didnt even bother to talk to him,who cares hes no Kobe Bryant hes just Sourav Ganguly, i just saw him blowing off other people in the hotel and even when India was winning and was on top of the test he was in a bad jealous mood. why? because he didnt score runs. As far as the molestation statement is concerned i dont swing that way, maybe you do thats how u swing. p.s You can never even dream to have the experiences and enjoyable times ive had with cricketers. P.s Sachin, Dravid, Laxman are the ones who have done most damage against solid bowling attacks

Ganguly is an overhyped player who has just bashed weak opponents and weak bowling attacks, but yet gets so much credit and of course a seflish one. He tries to bowl those school boy balls, gets lucky here and there. thats about it. You bring up all those names for no reason hes the captain dude of course he has to pretend to groom youngsters but ive they were performing better than him hes the type of guy who would block them from succeeding.

Without Sourav, we would've lost the SA series 2-0. He might've been in poor form prior to being dropped but since then, he's been in amazing form (in Tests, where it counts). His innings in England, (the first few in Australia), obviously against Pakistan, and SA have been great. It is sad that he did not get 2 very well deserved hundreds. I am also quite unhappy with him constantly bugging the selectors to select him for the LOI team but in Test Matches, he's been awesome - and hopefully, more is to come. And no way would he try to block players if they're succeeding well (if he got them into the team, that is). Zaheer, Yuvraj, and several others were given a good run by Ganguly and have shaped into very good cricketers. I don't give 100% credit to him but they've all done better than him at somepoint in his career as a captain. So, thats a bunch of BS.

but in order for india to win the world cup ganguly has to retire and he needs to stop trying to prolong his cricketing career as he is almost 36 its time to end his begging and mischeif in trying to get back into the team. Its like Daren Lehman trying to get back into the Aussie squad.

dude amits you know why Ganguly left Laxman out of the squad for the 03 world cup where Laxman could have been a real threat. You will laugh if i say this' date=' [b']he left him out because Laxman was bad luck to the team according to selfish ass ganguly.
Well.... you did attribute Deccan Chargers losing all those matches to Laxman's bad luck... :hatsoff:

I don't give a flying fawk about your personal meeting with SCG. Had he even sexually molested you, I'd probably point fingers at you and LMFAO. What does his batting and his achievements have to do with his personal lifestyle ? I don't care if he is arrogant or not. For me his antics on field matter and he has done enough to be in the same tier as SRT, RD et al. And if you didn't know he was the one who backed young talents namely UV, Kaif, IKP,Nehra, Balaji, Dhoni and many others while he was holding the Team India fort. P.S: For god's sakes stop making judgments about players based on your "hi hello, f*ck off" meetings. :mad: P.P.S: I am not advocating for SCG's ODI comeback. As others, I think his ODI career is done and dusted.
:hysterical:

lol dude. wat the fack are you talking about speak english fool. VVS average is 31 and a SR is 117 so i dont know what your talking about.VVS has way more to offer than Ganguly in limited over cricket.
lol..since u do not knw india's national language..i will try to communicate in ur preferred foreign tongue-- speak abt vvs's contribution in tests..i will accept it..dnt ever come and compare his record in odi's with ganguly who is second only to sachin..how many centuries have vvs scored..how many sixes has he hit...before u talk abt him... look at the deccan star team and see where he is languishing..and look at how ganguly is leading the kkr's weak team from the front..look how he gave a good spanking to ur **** ass vvs led team..lol ur franchise has even forced poor vvs out... ps: i have the highest respect for vvs but not the slightest for u..since ur hell bent on degrading one of india's finest players...i also had to point out that ur blind love for vvs is foolish...if ur not able to understand my poor english i can try to switch to ur telgu

irrespective of what debate is going on here, laxman is a better test, odi & 20/20 player than ganguly. ganguly can score his runs only against weak bowling. laxman scores in runs in odis even against the better bowling attacks. laxman, also showed that it was possible to score quickly in 20/20 without slogging. ganguly, had to hit 6s off unknown bowlers to score quickly. and like intl cricket, his 91 came against the weakest bowling attack in ipl. he has struggled against better bowling attacks of bangalore, delhi, mohali, etc

Hey man look, it has nothing to do with VVS. leave him out of it. So your trying to say Ganguly saved the team? nah man hes just happy because he saved himself. I have every right to say anything i want about ganguly. I've met him and seen him several times ive seen his shady side. and based on his actions and his demeanor it is fair to say he is the most selfish player india has ever had. Always trying to switch up the line up always worrying about himself rather than youngsters. Hes a selfish guy, i can tell you that much. As far as inspiring is concerned yea maybe you want to count the knock he hit against the weakest bowling attack, and he honestly has a good team with good bowlers also. As a captain, if your sorounded by so many match winners it makes life easy. His bowling is school boy style anyone can go out there and bowl the way he does, nothing spectacular about it. His consistency has not been that great neither has his selfish attitude
ok so according to u a team comprising salman butt david hussey taitendu taibu and umar gul is better than vaas gilchrist afridi gibbs styris symonds chamara and so on and so forth..u were jumping arnd saying that deccan will win this and win that..now ur changing ur tune when people are kicking deccan's ass and is the laughing stock of entire india... and just because ganguly scored runs u say an attack comprising of rp singh(india's best 2020 bowler),vass(over 300 wickets),afridi(useful 2020 bowler),styris (good allrounder),pragyan ojha (people were jumping in the forum abt him) as a weak bowling attack...lol have the decency to accept that he played well. so deccan has no matchwinners..pooh pooh... ok his bowling is not great but atleast he is doing the job for his team..has the second best economy rate in 20-20 game,own a MOM with his bowling,won two MOM in row...what the **** has ur dear old vvs achieved,

ok so according to u a team comprising salman butt david hussey taitendu taibu and umar gul is better than vaas gilchrist afridi gibbs styris symonds chamara and so on and so forth..u were jumping arnd saying that deccan will win this and win that..now ur changing ur tune when people are kicking deccan's ass and is the laughing stock of entire india...
:thumbs_down: thats Bangalore :--D

irrespective of what debate is going on here' date=' laxman is a better test, odi & 20/20 player than ganguly. ganguly can score his runs only against weak bowling. laxman scores in runs in odis even against the better bowling attacks. laxman, also showed that it was possible to score quickly in 20/20 without slogging. ganguly, had to hit 6s off unknown bowlers to score quickly. and like intl cricket, his 91 came against the weakest bowling attack in ipl. he has struggled against better bowling attacks of bangalore, delhi, mohali, etc[/quote'] i completely agree. times were tough for Laxman in his short lived ODI career. People forget that he had a major knee surgery in the year 2005 he averaged more than 40 in ODI cricket that year, what seemed like being the progression of a ODI superstar for India turned into an unfortunate case of an injury that dented his ODI career. Since then people have accused of him being slow sluggish etc. Trust me at one time Laxman was untouchable in even the ODI format striking 3 centuries in a week against strong bowling attacks as well as a match sealing century against an important ODI series which made India win for the first time in Pakistan. I seriously cant remember Ganguly doing something like this. At present Laxman has way more to offer than Ganguly in limited over cricket. Ganguly should be known as the destroyer of weak oppositions and weak bowling. But Laxman should be known as the subliminal batsmen who has done is against world class bowling attacks. Laxman is just too graceful and he is not a dasher which a a lost art. Laxman style is as affective as even a dasher, but people fail to realize that. its no point arguing about it anymore though as Laxmans ODI career is pretty much set in stone. just wish we could have seen him in the world cup. :sad_smile: