Bhaji and Sreesanth a disgrace to Indian cricket?

CSK Fan

biggest panzy for sure. crying on television like a two year old dude he needs to be sacked from all forms of the game he makes indian cricket a joke dude honestly not even my 2 yr old cousin would cry that much. I kind of have some sympathy for Bhajji, i bet sreesanth was mocking him and thats why he did it, lets face it i know its wrong to slap a teammate but think about it imagine somebody mocking after a loss of such big magnitude sreesanth just needs to be knocked by somebody maybe then hell know his role

I too am sympathetic to bhaji, he should punched sreesanth rather than slap him. What a loser, crying on TV being shown around the world, making a big scene in front of Preeti Zinta. Every ball he bowls he tries to act like a hard man trying to scare ppl like Symonds and Hayden, who would make him crap his pants. And he cried after one slap, one bludy slap. Yeh i'm sure it was embarassing to be slapped like that, but really did it need that much crying? Its one big embarassment. He should stick to his hijda dancing.

biggest panzy for sure. crying on television like a two year old dude he needs to be sacked from all forms of the game he makes indian cricket a joke dude honestly not even my 2 yr old cousin would cry that much. I kind of have some sympathy for Bhajji, i bet sreesanth was mocking him and thats why he did it, lets face it i know its wrong to slap a teammate but think about it imagine somebody mocking after a loss of such big magnitude sreesanth just needs to be knocked by somebody maybe then hell know his role
very strange, but rohan i have to say tht i agree with ur post.. bhajji shud have disfigured santhi with some brutal blows.....

i really never liked Sreesanth, hes an overated bowler in my opinion even Yomahesh, Manpreet Ghoni, and im really impressed by this Delhi bowler Sangwan, his action reminds me of Wasim Akram. I hope india realize that Sreesanth is just another agarkar

Sree is a LEGEND! Wears his heart on his sleeve! Anger, Fire, Tears, Passion. The guy has it all!
yea but is a little biotch, got slapped like a biotch and cried like a little biotch, and gets smashed like a biotch

Sreesanth has been punished.He is the butt of so many jokes that he will never be able to flare those nostrils in public .The moment he does that again...he will have the stadium laughing at him....:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha: