Did chahal bowl fast or slow today guys ??? - Bhajji

Ankit_sharma03

5 minutes ago, maniac said:

Rayudu failed in one series in Australia.

Not one but 3 

2015, 2018 and 2019 (when they came to india)

His strike rate is low because mostly he played on slow pitches against boring teams like SL, Wi etc.

No becoz he lacked ability, his s.r has no excuse. When ur one area lacks so bad then ur s/r will suffer which is even Rahane s.r was poor

I remember he out paced even Rohit in one game where they both scored 100’s. Some of his other knocks also came at 80-3 or worse kind of situations where he had to build to a score like 250-275. I remember 3 such knocks one in Asia cup vs Pak, the famous Nzl knock and another vs SL. 

Asia cup was in asia pitches in his zone 

NZ didnt hit hard lengths and in that 90 knock lockie didnt play

He hasn’t played in too many 400 or 375 type matches. 

expose hi hota

Stop undermining your own and falling for padosi hype. They themselves are trolling Azam’s selection and you are calling him the next Gayle. Don’t know if I should go with :hysterical: or :facepalm:

Merko koi farq nhin padta , jo acha hai wo acha hai . 

Arent u the one who gives example of hafeez n malik yet undermined sky, devdutt, hardik 

I never called him next gayle, next gayle wud be Devdutt paddikkal 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Not one but 3 

2015, 2018 and 2019 (when they came to india)

No becoz he lacked ability, his s.r has no excuse. When ur one area lacks so bad then ur s/r will suffer which is even Rahane s.r was poor

Asia cup was in asia pitches in his zone 

NZ didnt hit hard lengths and in that 90 knock lockie didnt play

expose hi hota

Merko koi farq nhin padta , jo acha hai wo acha hai 

Arent u the one who gives example of hafeez n malik yet undermined sky, devdutt, hardik 

are you comparing Hafeez and Malik to Azam?

Also yes Hafeez has accomplished a lot more than Hardik as an allrounder if you want to go there and so has Malik over Sky. Whose more talented etc is subjective.

Just now, maniac said:

are you comparing Hafeez and Malik to Azam?

why wud i ?? let him play that much and then ill 

Just now, maniac said:

Also yes Hafeez has accomplished a lot more than Hardik as an allrounder if you want to go there and so has Malik over Sky. Whose more talented etc is subjective.

coz he has played for 10-15 yrs 

abhi kya hua iss logic ko ??

7 minutes ago, maniac said:

Stop undermining your own and falling for padosi hype.

tum karo theek 

why wud i ?? let him play that much and then ill 

coz he has played for 10-15 yrs 

abhi kya hua iss logic ko ??

tum karo theek 

arrey bhai hype or facts me farak samjho.

Yes Hafeez and Malik have played for 20+ years and right or wrong which is not my problem but they do have a huge body of work and some accomplishments. So based on facts yes they have done a lot more than Sky and Pandya in cricket. Is there something factually wrong with that statement?

On the flip side Azam Khan is fat and out of shape, never played first class cricket, is a questionable selection, has mediocre numbers and you are calling him the best thing since slice bread. You picked PsL for that but you will ignore Rayudu’s knocks in IPL which are not just 1-2 hits but match winning knocks and 100’s with an decent international career.

Is there something I am missing?

5 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

half his achievement is illegal (chucking)

Yes and Azam Khan is obese and picked over local domestic players because of his dad and despite not playing domestics. We can ignore that

Edited by maniac

Just now, maniac said:

Yes and Azam Khan is obese and picked over local domestic players because of his dad and despite not playing domestics. We can ignore that

thats not illegal

Nah he is picked coz he has the highest s/r in middle overs where Pakistan struggle . He has a skill that others dnt ...flat numbers are stupid. 

Uska baap imran khan nhin hai, Imam was a nepotism product 

thats not illegal

Nah he is picked coz he has the highest s/r in middle overs where Pakistan struggle . He has a skill that others dnt ...flat numbers are stupid. 

Uska baap imran khan nhin hai, Imam was a nepotism product 

dude, his dad is Moin Khan a big name in Pakistan cricket :facepalm:

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

arrey bhai hype or facts me farak samjho.

Hype unke liye who cant judge a talent and i can vouch that u dnt understand modern batting or talent which is why u never understood livingstone or sky 

Bat speed, hand speed kya hota samjh nhin aata old school walo ko

Yes Hafeez and Malik have played for 20+ years and right or wrong which is not my problem but they do have a huge body of work and some accomplishments. So based on facts yes they have done a lot more than Sky and Pandya in cricket. Is there something factually wrong with that statement?

they have underachieved n chucked 

On the flip side Azam Khan is fat and out of shape, never played first class cricket, is a questionable selection, has mediocre numbers and you are calling him the best thing since slice bread. You picked PsL for that but you will ignore Rayudu’s knocks in IPL which are not just 1-2 hits but match winning knocks and 100’s with an decent international career.

Azam khan was fat and loosing weight , u talk about rayudu n rohit who have gained weight 

Avg is poor, s/r isnt and in t20 middle order batsman s.r is more important

Is there something I am missing?

yes judgement of modern batting

Hype unke liye who cant judge a talent and i can vouch that u dnt understand modern batting or talent which is why u never understood livingstone or sky 

Bat speed, hand speed kya hota samjh nhin aata old school walo ko

they have underachieved n chucked 

Azam khan was fat and loosing weight , u talk about rayudu n rohit who have gained weight 

Avg is poor, s/r isnt and in t20 middle order batsman s.r is more important

yes judgement of modern batting

modern batting and hack me farak samjho. You have a thing for highlights I think. I watch the match situation, their game awareness and their ability to play the ball according to merit and situation.

I formed my opinion on Sky based on his body of work not 1 season but yes he was in his prime the last 2 years so changed my opinion but jury is still out even though I don’t think he is ABDV part 2.0 like you think he is.

Livingstone is entertaining but he is not out of the hack zone yet. Can’t play spin on slow surfaces, why not the same benchmark that you use for Rayudu?

Just now, maniac said:

You have a thing for highlights I think. I watch the match situation, their game awareness and their ability to play the ball according to merit and situation.

dude i watch highlight for my eye judgement like comfort against pace, spin and extra talent (like in case of azam his hand speed is wow)

Then i study their numbers

Match situation only comes with experience

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

I never called him next gayle, next gayle wud be Devdutt paddikkal 

The worst comparison in the history of ICF. 

He has problems in keeping 130 st rate, has 1/10 th the power gayle has, how can you even say something like this. Lol

5 minutes ago, Adamant said:

The worst comparison in the history of ICF. 

He has problems in keeping 130 st rate, has 1/10 th the power gayle has, how can you even say something like this. Lol

so will that be a problem his whole life ???

Fidel edwards bounced the **** out of kohli in his 1st test series u think that problem remained 

Players improve, the guy has every talent but he playing for a franchise that does ask him to bat like that unlike KKR. Watch KL when he burst on the scene then who wud have thought that this player will have such a freak t20 record