Let's Laugh at Dakkan Dischargers thread.!

Dirty_South

haha' date=' lol, I'm actually from Blore too, born in Madras. Now, I have to get a Malayali wife to have my fingers in all the southie pies. But, it's gonna be a Punjabi/Gujju, so in the future seasons of IPL, I'll have more choices! :icflove:[/quote'] A fan like you the world has never seen:tounge_smile: You give the impression that you make your choice after the match is done:tounge_smile:

A fan like you the world has never seen:tounge_smile: You give the impression that you make your choice after the match is done:tounge_smile:
lol, with IPL I have to wage many battles within myself. I'm supporting Madras, and Sehwag starts blasting with Gambhir opening up on the other end with Dhawan yet to come. WTF am I supposed to do? :(( IPL is psychologically hazardous :sad_smile:

lol, with IPL I have to wage many battles within myself. I'm supporting Madras, and Sehwag starts blasting with Gambhir opening up on the other end with Dhawan yet to come. WTF am I supposed to do? :(( IPL is psychologically hazardous :sad_smile:
For one who has been following domestic cricket so zealously for the last 30 years (No Kidding - Friends used to joke that I would even read about the Services/HP matches ), I understand. My advice, back one team but enjoy any good performance(especially Indian).

Wow ! No Laughing thread for this team ??? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
WHAT EVER IT MAY BE BUT I LOVE THIS THREAD HEADING ... DHAKKAN DICHARGER... :haha::haha: BUT I DON'T LIKE THE WAY U ALL R LAUGHING AT VVS ...:((

Guest HariSampath
I don't know whether i should feel delighted or insulted by the way you schmucks have been shamelessly copying my "Let's all laugh at " concept.
As imitation is the best form of flattery.....and given that schmucks copy you....the answer should be clear . I would feel insulted, but hey....it takes all kinds, so enjoy :giggle:

As imitation is the best form of flattery.....and given that schmucks copy you....the answer should be clear . I would feel insulted' date=' but hey....it takes all kinds, so enjoy :giggle:[/quote'] lol .!! :haha::haha::haha: :two_thumbs_up: