What can Chennai Super Kingz do to improve?

Guest whineleg

What can Chennai Super Kingz do to improve?  

1. 1.

• Move to another city
    • Sacrifice some lambz instead of goatz (and save the goatz for biryani)
    • Work out a trade with Mumbai Indianz to get SRT (GOD) to work some miraclez
    • Stop playing IPL and go back to preparing for their next first-class match

Guest HariSampath

Where is the "kick Delhi's arses" option for this poll ?? Plz...I wanna vote ROFLMAO :hysterical:

Guest HariSampath
does this prove the adage that a captain is only as good as his team?
This proves that the captain is as sh1tty as his team :hysterical: When a captain gives the last over to the paki captain...you know where his brain is It is in Sehwag's :bootyshake: :hysterical:

This proves that the captain is as sh1tty as his team :hysterical: When a captain gives the last over to the paki captain...you know where his brain is It is in Sehwag's :bootyshake: :hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

hell' date='if i wasnt supporting CSK, i would be hating them too after Zubin and harisampths posts....[b']..but only if i thought they were serious, which they werent.......PPl need to know the difference between abuse/boasting and harmless fun.
exactllly..... its all meant for fun ... but some fans took it too personal....

I think we need to make sure the team is balanced. I want to have Makhaya Nitini in the team compared to having a batsman like Kapugedera as most likely Badri can fill the shoes. The bowling is very key in the T20. Another one is to make sure we have a start similar to what CSK had today. The Top 3 has to make atleast 60-1 in 8 overs. That would provide a good launching pad for others to come up. Badri cannot be late in the order as he is not that flambuoyant like Morkhel. Ideally he should come at No.3 or No.4 where he can provide a launching pad similar to Rahul Sharma. Both Joginder and Amarnath are the weak links. I dont know how Balaji bowled today. But he could be other option provided CSK does rely on these folks for batting. Even though Balaji is very capable bat and hit some huge sixes against Shoaib Akhtar. 1. Fleming 2. Vidyut 3. Badri 4. Dhoni 5. Raina 6. Badri / Patel 7. Morkel 8. Ghoni 9. Nitini 10. Joginder / Amarnath / Balaji 11. Murali

Dhoni is over-rated? How? Hasn't he delivered whatever we want him to? He's been terrific. He's not over-rated. He's rated just right' date=' fortunately.[/quote'] Of course I hope Chennai thinks he's overrated and put him up for trade

If CSK fans go on the offensive, other teams wouldnt know what bloody hit 'em.. We're being greatly magnanimous and low-key this time around, despite being the bestest team among all metros. In the finals, we got confused by a city-less Rajathan team...:laugh: If it had been the Delhi Scaredevils, or the Kolkata goat-riders or the Mumbai Indians, we'd have hammered them black, blue and bloody.. :cantstop: