Can we have the site hit count since IPL started?

Ram

More to the point, these stats in a way, go on to show how IPL and T20 is actually good for the cricket interms of making more people watch the game. I am sure the TRP ratings for some matches would have gone over the roof. The biggest threat to test cricket doesnt come from T20, it comes from test cricket. The format is outdated, long-drawn and results in an endless list of of uninteresting and mundane cricket that will test the patience of even the most avid cricket fan. Good, competitive test cricket is only good to watch, but a majority of the test cricket that is being served to us of late is listless and uninspiring. Test cricket better find a way to re-invent itself, coz with these kind of numbers being generated for T20, no sane corporate would ever want to waste its precious ad budget on a form of cricket that no one actually watches. And ICC wont have a point in conducting games that no broadcaster would ever want to buy the rights for. Dont want to sound like those American movies with doomsday plots, but I honestly think IPL has in a way, signaled the beginning of the end for test cricket, whether we like it or not.

Guest HariSampath
Half of those hits were generated by Rajeev snooping around various mobile shops in Canada' date=' trying to raise ICF on the screen, and half by Hari, endlessly refreshing his PC to keep up with the forunes of Chennai Dossa & Urduvada Liberation XI, or whatever team he happens to be supporting in the IPL these days.[/quote'] So you say that between Rajeev and myself...the job of keeping IPL afloat on ICF is well entrusted...and that Chennai's IPL performance has in fact doubled the ICF hits....hmmmm...hope the founding fathers of ICF take note and suitably recognise this great achievement ( I am not actually asking for 500 million ICF dollahs...but wouldnt say no to appropriate monetary rewards or career advancements on ICF :haha: )

Yeah' date=' it was funny watching you do a search on your name on the website. Because of the size of the screen, "Rajeev" wouldn't fit in, so all the search engine got [b']was "Ajeev". Not that it would have made a difference. :D
..thats how my french professor pronounced it

Dont be so sure. Theres a new bacteria called "b_d" doing the rounds. It surfaces in several forms, stays here most of its life, contributing to a good part of the hits. Gambit is on a shoot at sight mission to annihilate this bacteria. So far, we have seen the a_d & b_d specimens. But expect more of this, in the coming weeks. If you guys happen to notice it, alert us asap. You will know the moment you see it. Watch out for pointed arrows (such as "===>") shooting out of its anus, everytime its in a mood to respond. I'll bet my wager on it being a Kolkatta Knight Rider supporter. It was last spotted in a Dubai based beedi factory. Look out, it may be under your table now!
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::giggle: