Ok boomer

Real McCoy

I have to give it to the zoomers for creating an epic meme for the boomers. For the love of god, I'm tired with the lectures from the boomers with this fake moral superiority of boomers. I'm a millenial and my brother is a gen X. Both of us have been victims of this mental torture from the boomers for so long. Boomer is a gen from 1946 to 1964. I have received so much of the classic boomer dialogue monologue from this group. Strangely the generation older than the boomers don't exhibit this behavior. They are usually the nicest and quiet unlike boomers. I looked it up.

These boomers are projecting when they say you guys have it easy when they were the ones having it easy in the 70s and 80s. gubmint jobs where customers are slaves and easy money for playing carrom board and badminton with other gubmint leeches. they are still getting pensions and free insurance after retirement. It was a time of peace and buying a home in the city was affordable. Since they are retired, these people are hell bent on forwarding whatsapp forwards displaying their moral rectitude for doing nothing.

I got a forward about young people not voting in certain parts of the city as being anti-national. wow :shock:. That's it. I will vote for anyone who will bring a law that people over 60 shouldn't have whatsapp on their phones :eviltongue:

On a side note, I get that the zoomers will use "ok boomer" on anyone including the millenials but I don't mind. As long as it pisses them off, I would gladly accept it. Its music to my ears when the boomers get pissed.

Ok Boomer GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY