KKR are the most exciting team in the IPL

Gambit

Kokotta team is sh*T They are not in the running for semifinals. They are out and finished. Their teams looks very weak. 3 teams have already made it to the semis(not quite but they will) Rajasthan Punjab Chennai Only teams to fight out for fourth spot is delhi and mumbai and I predicted before, it will be mumbai to complete the top 4 teams. Though I would have preferred delhi to win over mumbai..oh well.

I really hate this team specially because of SRK. I read in an Indian daily that he claims to have handpicked the team (when the interviewer followed up saying that he had invited Ganguly and Modi for the strategy session he responded that he had invited Ganguly to tell him the names of the players whom he had picked from wathcing tapes and Modi to tell him the approximate cost he should anticipate). he then said that given the job he has done with KKR he can replace the national selectors and do a better job than them. [ This was when KKR has wont the first 2 or 3 games]

KKR will be ecshiting for sure, but for the wrong reasons. This is just a typical part of Akhtar's career cycle. Raving fan following, Self promoting speeches, Non performance, Tantrums, Friction with team mates, Contraversies, ban all followed by great performance. At this point, Shoaib is at the final phase of the cycle. After this phase, the adulation and fan following will mark the beginning of the new cycle.
Speaking of Akhtar's career cycle, how could i forget to add injury to that list. I predict he will last exactly two more games, before succumbing to his next injury.
This is what I wrote after Shoaib's 4-fer, when the entire board was going gaga over him. Visionary, aint I ?:--D