Is this what we want.

dial_100

or how about this? Is this what we want? I have been saying this for the past 2 years now. Opposition is so hopelessly bad that Modi is indispensable for the next 20 years if he wished. Here is my take on "Is this what we want?". They have a clear agenda. I mean this delhi guy used PJ police to arrest a resident of delhi to settle the score for few tweets, against a guy who is in delhi and they made arrest in delhi.

Leftist are not secular at all. In fact they are 10 time fanatics than their opponents. Good luck to India with these crazy times. 

2 hours ago, dial_100 said:

or how about this? Is this what we want? I have been saying this for the past 2 years now. Opposition is so hopelessly bad that Modi is indispensable for the next 20 years if he wished. Here is my take on "Is this what we want?". They have a clear agenda. I mean this delhi guy used PJ police to arrest a resident of delhi to settle the score for few tweets, against a guy who is in delhi and they made arrest in delhi.

Leftist are not secular at all. In fact they are 10 time fanatics than their opponents. Good luck to India with these crazy times. 

Fact of the matter is BJP doesn't know how to weild power...  Most of their leaders  still carry that they are in opposition mindset. 

Antonia Maino & family ruled with Iron fist with judiciary & media in their pockets..  BJP acts as a filler & has actually no clue how this country works. 

Edited by Lone Wolf

10 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Fact of the matter is BJP doesn't know how to weild power...  Most of their leaders  still carry that they are in opposition mindset. 

Antonia Maino & family ruled with Iron fist with judiciary & media in their pockets..  BJP acts as a filler & has actually no clue how this country works. 

Except Keral and WB, everywhere BJP's approach is just fine. They have a country to run and develop. I dont think wreaking vengeance is right thing. If they dont focus on development then people will be upset with them in a long run. 

Unfortunately, other parts of our system, like beauracracy and judiciary etc arent doing their parts or else judiciary should have taken cognizance of all the violence in WB and reprimanded the state govt but they are more worried about BJP than other political parties.