Somebody shoot me!!

Guest Hiten.

Yep. It will take a while for people to get that this is abt the fans, and not abt SRT who is expectedly rusty, and can do well after some match readiness kicks in.
this is one point i am 100% with you. Admire a player, idolize him its your choice but stop making outright silly remarks. I cant tell you how irritated i feel every time i read 'god is batting' kind of BS.

this is one point i am 100% with you. Admire a player' date=' idolize him its your choice but stop making outright silly remarks. I cant tell you how irritated i feel every time i read 'god is batting' kind of BS.[/quote'] Very irritating it is, and once in a while this mocking is nothing but an outpour of that accumulated irritation that happens when you see post after post, and thread after thread that God this, and God that

i was following the game on cricbuzz today and when hussey or someone got out the comment on cricbuzz was masterstroke by Sachin he kept the second slip and pollock got wicket. No credit to bowler for inducing the edge infact how did they know Pollock had not requested for that slip. As you said this not about Sachin its about his fans, thank god unlike his fans Sachin isnt a limelight hog.

come on dont be shy' date=' you can tell us what goes on in your admiration room. promise not to tell sachin.[/quote'] Oh we generally discuss how Sachin tends make his doubters( And I am necessarily not referring to you or Fineleg) look like goat-brained homo sapiens BTW, when are you leaving to your room?

here is wht you hear outside Sachin admiration room... oh god .. oh god.
:hysterical: BTW, jf1gp_1, since ICF is almost equal to SCF, only a very small minority may find such OTT posts related to SRT as irritating. Most love such posts that keep saying "God is batting" :hmpf:

Guest HariSampath
Very irritating it is' date=' and once in a while this mocking is nothing but an outpour of that accumulated irritation that happens when you see post after post, and thread after thread that God this, and God that[/quote'] ssssshhhhhhh....go and see replays of "God's duck", its all part of the 'divine plan'...who are we, mere mortals to question why 'god' chose to get out to Shoaib for a duck...maybe 'god' was answering Shoaib's prayers :giggle:

Guest HariSampath

"In god we trust"....please someone stamp this on ICF currency, along with pics of this duck.....strange are the ways of the almighty...he is just showing he is beyond worship and hate, all are equal to him, including Shoaib...who he wanted to bless today with his wicket....god in fact gave his own gospel on batting today....there is a difference between middling the ball and edging it, if you edge it you will get out so if you have to score runs, you need to middle it...WHAT a great Teaching about batting !! halelujah !!

"In god we trust"....please someone stamp this on ICF currency' date=' along with pics of this duck.....strange are the ways of the almighty...he is just showing he is beyond worship and hate, all are equal to him, including Shoaib...who he wanted to bless today with his wicket....god in fact gave his own gospel on batting today....there is a difference between middling the ball and edging it, if you edge it you will get out so if you have to score runs, you need to middle it...WHAT a great Teaching about batting !! halelujah !![/quote'] Glad u see the light, finally! :icflove: