Dadaji Tendulkar gets duck! What do the worshipperz have to say?

Guest whineleg

Rajeev u stupid turd. Stop worshiping tendulkar for heaven's sake. Jee, talk about OTT. P.S: Can you change the bat that is above my 'Join Date'. SG cobra ??? WTF :P
..a fan enjoying a victory, simply cheers,, mere dimaag sanak jaata hain when I see some responses..abhi kya bolega. . apne bad books mein permanent bole to

jeez. it is not about pollock or jayasuriya. it has to be about tendulkar even when he does nada. grow up people. enjoy your TEAM's victories without worrying too much about which non-performer to give credit for. they won before tendulkar and they are winning after him without any contribution so far from him. mumbai's rise IMO has more to do with getting rid of harby who was a lousy captain than the entry of tendulkar.

jeez. it is not about pollock or jayasuriya. it has to be about tendulkar even when he does nada. grow up people. enjoy your TEAM's victories without worrying too much about which non-performer to give credit for. they won before tendulkar and they are winning after him without any contribution so far from him. mumbai's rise IMO has more to do with getting rid of harby who was a lousy captain than the entry of tendulkar.
:two_thumbs_up:

Harbhajans exit <> Tendulkars Presence = Mumbai's Rise
Captaincy Record : Harbers - captained 3, won 0, lost 3 Pollock - cap 4, won 3, lost 1 Tendulkar - cap 2, won 2 If Harby had found someone from BRC to slap after their very first match, Mumbai Indians would now be sitting on the top of the table. All the teams are probably now cursing Sreesanth.

We say ' date=' Whiney shud STFU and neva return to this forum again...[/quote']
SRT failz again' date=' and this time to Actor![/quote']
STFU and get out of this site..thats wat v have to say :finger::finger::finger::finger:
STFU and GTFO ICF i would say...
Whiney is the funniest poster on ICF:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: Post even more whiney :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:
dont u hate Azza? p.s: I knw what u r saying - just remember there are exceptions like that cheat
Man, this should call for a POLL

I think this tourney is a good detoxifier for some of us. We can hate(strong word but using it for emphasis) some Indian cricketers, that we weren't too fond of, unabashedly as they play for other city teams. We can cheer their dismissals, laugh at their plight and generally get it out of our system. Once Team India start to play again, all of us will(hopefully)support each of the 11, 100000%.
Not going to happen. You can see that the b itching and whining is being done by the usual suspects, while the rest are just enjoying the cricket and not taking it too seriously. It doesn't make any difference.
..some things dont change,

Sachin yet to prove himself in T20....and Shoaib cleaned him up as expected ' date=' Sachin wont cross 100 runs in IPL. The other icons will be laughing their arses off :D[/quote'] you should be the last one to talk. Weren't you the one saying all this **** about Tendulkar failing in Australia in the ODIs, and he comprehensively proved you wrong? Tendulkar will do the same here. Just watch and wait.

This is "Indian cricket fans" and you would expect the fans to say good things about their idols. You have to expect that even though the "God" part gets boring too. We don't want non stop cussing of the Indian players unless we run a "Pakistan cricket fans" website. A criticism is fine but a tirade is useless. As an "Indian cricket fans" website we would rather want to stand by the Indian cricket players rather than run them down at every possible opportunity.
Rule of the game since day one, somehow it got messed up

Rule of the game since day one' date=' somehow it got messed up[/quote'] but does this rule apply when we criticize mr Munaf Patel :giggle: I guess not .. its only for selective players On a serious note ... I honestly dont care who wins .. I just want to see players like UV , SRT , GG , VS perform .. and if delhi wins then thats a bonus ... :isalute::isalute::isalute::isalute::isalute::isalute:

Guest HariSampath

Mumbai Indians have been winning even before SRT started playing, and that was during even more pressure and "must win" situations and after 3 continuous losses. Pollock has been the one who did it, batting, bowling and captaincy, closely followed by Sanath jayasurya. It is "political correctness" for even media folks to slavishly referring to Sachin's absence or presence even when other players were the performing stars and were being interviewed. Naturally even those players respond with " Oh we are all waiting for Sachin to return, his presence is all the difference", "Sachin is the person around whom everything revolves" ( naturally Lalu Rajput), "Sachin's presence helped me play my game naturally" ( Sanath)....etc...'Nuff said as to how these statements are almost forcibly extracted for the benefit of pleasing the "sachin-is-god" species of Indian fans, and all this is for media / mass effect and even in cricket circles this is already a joke

Mumbai Indians have been winning even before SRT started playing' date=' and that was during even more pressure and "must win" situations and after 3 continuous losses. Pollock has been the one who did it, batting, bowling and captaincy, closely followed by Sanath jayasurya. It is "political correctness" for even media folks to slavishly referring to Sachin's absence or presence even when other players were the performing stars and were being interviewed. Naturally even those players respond with " Oh we are all waiting for Sachin to return, his presence is all the difference", "Sachin is the person around whom everything revolves" ( naturally Lalu Rajput), "Sachin's presence helped me play my game naturally" ( Sanath)....etc...'Nuff said as to how these statements are almost forcibly extracted for the benefit of pleasing the "sachin-is-god" species of Indian fans, and all this is for media / mass effect and even in cricket circles this is already a joke[/quote'] Are you for real? how about Warne's statements, that too forcefully taken out. Jeez give me a break. you can criticise fans for going over teh top but the statements made by fellow cricketers in respect shouldnt be twisted either to prove as point One more, thing, the last two victories by MI were much much more comprehensive than their first two ones!

^^ Well said. I wish we lived in the 1500s when we could assemble as a mob,drag the anti-SRT people by their hair and burn them at the stake without worrying about the silly little things that we have today like free speech, the cops or the 'Report Post' button. :((

^^ Well said. I wish we lived in the 1500s when we could assemble as a mob,drag the anti-SRT people by their hair and burn them at the stake without worrying about the silly little things that we have today like free speech, the cops or the 'Report Post' button. :((
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: