cover RUDI KOERTZEN WITH RAIN COVERS

Cricketics

..now thats good politics
what u mean politics? i am from delhi but support both punjab and dilli. cuz of yuvi if they play eacother i support punjab more . but i dont jump around if punjab is hitting delhi hard or voce versa, not like crics who says he support both delhi and punjab but jumps and shout and want delhi players to AOR MAARO and stuff

what u mean politics? i am from delhi but support both punjab and dilli. cuz of yuvi if they play eacother i support punjab more . but i dont jump around if punjab is hitting delhi hard or voce versa, not like crics who says he support both delhi and punjab but jumps and shout and want delhi players to AOR MAARO and stuff
haa because i am from Delh, born in Delhi.. just lived for a while in Punjab..hence support Punjab when they are not playing against Delhi. when they play against Delhi. then offcourse no support for Punjab from me..

Sehwag has made some strange decisions during this IPL. A couple of times he left out the spinner for the last over. His explanation was that he wanted to finish the game in 19 overs. Even today, after winning the toss, he chose to field bat knowing that there was rain just around the corner.

Sehwag has made some strange decisions during this IPL. A couple of times he left out the spinner for the last over. His explanation was that he wanted to finish the game in 19 overs. Even today' date=' after winning the toss, he chose to field knowing that there was rain just around the corner.[/quote'] maybe he is not that smart lol

Semifinal hopes not over yet: Sehwag Delhi may have conceded their sixth defeat in 11 matches but skipper Virender Sehwag insists semifinal hopes are not over yet for his side. More... Semifinal hopes not over yet, insists Sehwag Press Trust Of India New Delhi, May 18, 2008 First Published: 01:36 IST(18/5/2008) Last Updated: 01:40 IST(18/5/2008) Delhi may have conceded their sixth defeat in 11 matches but skipper Virender Sehwag insists semifinal hopes are not over yet for his side. Talking to reporters after Delhi lost a weather-marred tie to Mohali via Duckworth-Lewis method, Sehwag said it was sad to lose such a tight match but his team was not out of the reckoning yet. "I don't think the semifinal hopes are over. We have to win the next three games and continue the way we are playing. I guess we have to force win in tight matches," he said. Sehwag conceded his expensive over proved costly in the end in the truncated tie. "In hindsight, may be bowling that over with Glenn McGrath would have been a better idea but then we did not expect rain and I thought of saving him for the later stage. "Had the match been played full 20 overs, we would have scored nearly 200 runs, which should have been good enough," he rued. Mohali captain Yuvraj Singh admitted rain favoured his side, though he felt his side needed to improve in fielding. "The rain helped our cause and I wanted to chase right from the start. Anyway, our fielding has been quite sloppy and I started it by dropping Viru (Sehwag), which could have proved costly but rain saved us," he said. Mahela Jayawardene, whose unbeaten 36 off 17 ball not only saw Punjab through but also earned him the Man of the Match award, said he had decided to go after Sehwag. "It was a challenge to get ahead of them, especially after losing three wickets. I knew we were some 15-20 runs behind them and had to take chance. "So when Viru came, I decided to go after him and that paid off," added the Sri Lankan.

arree bhiaaya..chillax..itna jodse mat bolo..arram se baat karo paaji