Some animated Gifz/flash

juzt like gif files, i have created some flash filez with audio @ mute, similar to gif, if Html is enabled(which i think is), then u can place these in ur sigs if u want to... if u want to make any playerz flash like this, then let me know i will create it, u just would have to bring the video link which video u exactly want... here are some i just created...

Re: Some animated Gifz/flash

juzt like gif files, i have created some flash filez with audio @ mute, similar to gif, if Html is enabled(which i think is), then u can place these in ur sigs if u want to... if u want to make any playerz flash like this, then let me know i will create it, u just would have to bring the video link which video u exactly want... here are some i just created...
How did you create them

They are pretty easy, either use avi to gif animator ( easy way out ) or use Adobe Image Ready for more control ( thanx to Rahul who showed me this )
Is Abode Image Ready free to downlad, how do u actually make them, looks hard.

Forget Afridi...Here, few from OTW days pathan100la1.gif
Nice ! But i'd prefer a scene from an ODI. Do you have a close up shot of that delivery Pathan bowled Hall with in the 4th ODI vs SA @ Mumbai ? Swung a mile...
hehe, for that I have to search old ICF archive..that one is a 100X100 for avatar Here is the close-up

They are pretty easy, either use avi to gif animator ( easy way out ) or use Adobe Image Ready for more control ( thanx to Rahul who showed me this )
Is Abode Image Ready free to downlad, how do u actually make them, looks hard.
I made a Video Tutorial long time back, let me see if I can find that file