Who shouldn't be in the Indian ODI squad?

Here are some candidates: i) KKD ii) Raina iii) VS iv) YS v) SS vi) RPS vii) HS viii) ZK ix) SRT x) Chawla xi) MT xii) Uthappa I'd right now prefer Mishra over HS (and HS over Chawla). Nehra/Munaf/Dinda over RPS and ZK. (IS, IP, PK and SS would be the others I'd include). KKD and MT surely have to go (and one of Uthappa/Raina). There are other deserving candidates. I'd also like to rest SRT. Ask him to concentrate on tests for now. In the meanwhile, India can search for the next ODI opener. But probably there aren't too many options other than GG and VS. IPL surely didn't throw up any, other than Asnodkar (who is more of a Kalu than a SRT or a Jayasuriya). Maybe RS should start opening or coming 1-down in ODIs.

Here are some candidates: i) KKD ii) Raina iii) VS iv) YS v) SS vi) RPS vii) HS viii) ZK ix) SRT x) Chawla xi) MT xii) Uthappa I'd right now prefer Mishra over HS (and HS over Chawla). Nehra/Munaf/Dinda over RPS and ZK. (IS, IP, PK and SS would be the others I'd include). you serious?? you're taking these guys like Nehra/Dinda over proven performers like SS/HS/RPS because of IPL? Have RPS/SS not performed well enough for you? let RS bat where he's comfortable - no need putting extra pressure on him. Don't see why either UV or Sehwag should be dropped.
Here are some candidates: i) KKD ii) Raina iii) VS iv) YS v) SS vi) RPS vii) HS viii) ZK ix) SRT x) Chawla xi) MT xii) Uthappa I'd right now prefer Mishra over HS (and HS over Chawla). Nehra/Munaf/Dinda over RPS and ZK. (IS, IP, PK and SS would be the others I'd include). you serious?? you're taking these guys like Nehra/Dinda over proven performers like SS/HS/RPS because of IPL? Have RPS/SS not performed well enough for you? let RS bat where he's comfortable - no need putting extra pressure on him. Don't see why either UV or Sehwag should be dropped.
i) RPS has been one of the worst bowlers of IPL along with VRV, Kallis and a few others. ii) I didn't say anything about SS (though he does bowl a lot of boundary-balls). Compare the E/Rs of SS and IP (they play for the same team). iii) I am not selecting Nehra/Dinda over HS. Rather, Mishra over HS. Mishra has been a proven performer in the domestic circuit. He needs to be given a chance now (especially since HS is out of the squad for 5 matches). iv) Nehra is as much of a proven performer as RPS and SS. And RPS really hasn't proven much. v) VS is in more due to default, than because of his performances in ODIs. But, as I said, there aren't too many others. And, he might not be dropped, he surely is a good candidate.

Dinda is a good bowler, but too short- the ball will role in really dead tracks nehra has bowled brilliantly, his action a atad reminds me of wasims if RP has the brains of irfan he would be the best bowler for india i have no respect for sreesanth, he bullied kaif and co indians, if i remember he started swearing at srt in domestic

if RP has the brains of irfan he would be the best bowler for india
Yeah, as a bowler, he definitely has a lot more talent than IP and even ZK. He has taken his spot for granted and his attitude is crappy. He needs to be given a jolt just like ZK was given a couple of years ago.

rest sachin, haha.. u ppl are on the moon after we won Cwb tri series in Aus.. and think that we are best in the world. it's cricket dude. sri lanka and pak are pretty good teams who are to play in asia cup.. let's not be over confident that he will do well without the likes of seniors and other good players tendulkar here just wants to play every damn game after returning from injury, and u here want him not too wow..

lol RPS has got 15 wickets.... definitely not bad... if anything, its Instant Karma that has sucked
15 wickets counts for zilch, if you end up giving 40 runs in every other game. His attitude has been crappy to say the least. He needs to be given a jolt.

I'd like to see atleast a few of the below players given a chance in the Asia cup: 1) Yusuf Pathan -- The guy is far more useful than Bhajji as a ODI player. With him, Dhoni and Irfan in the team, our team can bat very very deep, without a crappy bowling lineup to defend totals 2) Badrinath -- We all heard of Badrinath as a technically sound batsman, in the Dravid mould. But two questions were hanging over his head: a) Would he be able to scale his domestic success against international quality bowlers ? b) Can he adapt to the shorter version of the game ? Badri has answered both these qns in style. With kaptaan Dhoni watching him perform from close quarters, there is a good chance Badri will be in the squad come Asia cup. 3) Dhawan -- His ability to consistently build an innings or to sustain the early momentum (imparted by Sehwag & Gambhir) hasnt gone unnoticed. He deserves to be picked ahead of Raina (who has gotten his fair share of opportunities) in the squad. Though, IPL has thrown up several useful bowlers, such as Gony, Balaji, Yomahesh etc, I wont read too much into T20 bowling, as the difference between a good bowler & a cr@ppy one, is not that pronounced. Tho, methinks at some point Gony could make a surprise entry into the squad in the near future.

Uthappa..Uthappa' date=' and Uthappa. Dhawan or [b']Ganguly should replace his spot as earlier as possible.
:whatchutalkingabout ganguly shouldnt be playing odis anymore & should concentrate on tests now