SRH vs DC - Hyderabad - April 24

Austin 3:!6

4 minutes ago, putrevus said:

I am not saying that top order did well. Still I would back team to score 12 runs in last over that too with just 4 fielders.

Sundar could not put bat on ball.Nor he had power to clear ropes.He made Mukesh's bowling better than it acutally was, 5 runs in last over that is completely on the finisher?

They protected one side with wide Yorkers.  It is a huge ground. 140k Yorkers cannot be smashed by any one. One of his 4 would have been a certain six at Chinnaseamy, wankhede. Credit to him for landing them well. 

7 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

They protected one side with wide Yorkers.  It is a huge ground. 140k Yorkers cannot be smashed by any one. One of his 4 would have been a certain six at Chinnaseamy, wankhede. Credit to him for landing them well. 

I don't think so, it is batsman who has to put the pressure on bowler, Sundar flopped miserably.

Rahul played out a maiden to start with, it does not mean bowler bowled an exceptional over, it is Rahul who is an useless fellow who let bowler bowl 6 dots.

Edited by putrevus

3 hours ago, putrevus said:

I don't think so, it is batsman who has to put the pressure on bowler, Sundar flopped miserably.

Rahul played out a maiden to start with, it does not mean bowler bowled an exceptional over, it is Rahul who is an useless fellow who let bowler bowl 6 dots.

If a bowler executes an yorker perfectly you can't put pressure on the bowler. We saw how Jaddu and MSD struggled in the last 3 balls against Sandeep sharma. Many elite hitters have struggled in 20th over. It is only when bowler missed the mark batsmen could handle like Rinku got 5 halwa balls.