Forums you gaiz visit

flamy

Hey guys, absolutely bored at home here. All friends are at work, and I'm stuck in a vacation. No effin highlights and can't youtube because of the blazing speeds of bsnl :icflove: So, was wondering what are some of you guys' fave forums. Mine are: :icflove: ICFever - to take potshots on Ganguly :--D ATS - abovetopsecret.com - gotta love conspiracies :nervous: writersbeat.com - awesome amateur writers website yesand.com and wtata.com - improv forums :two_thumbs_up:
abe jhooth bolta hai baaki saare forums kahan hai :finger:

Oh you visit BR ? Here is my 3 cents about BR...my experiences and info about them :-) Yes they do have a lot of technical stuff on Military and are big on political affairs. Its largely families with Defence background and I used to be a regular even 7-8 years back as I come from a defence background as well. But something I didnt quite like about BR is they are very elitist, possibly because many prolific posters there are really highly intelligent ppl. Their age group too would be 30-40 range and most are top notch techies from institutes like IIT etc. they have a very low tolerance level for those less intellectual than themselves ( not all members, but some main ones running the show). They are mostly anti pakistan and you will find the acronym TSP very common ( Terrorist State of Pakistan). There are lots of connections with TIE, with many BR members also prominent in their local chapter of TIE. During the Kargil war and later during terrorist strikes in India, parliament attack etc, I was scheduled to bring for a chat a very senior Govt leader /Union Cabinet member of the Indian Govt who is well known to me, but I had to bail out as these guys were almost disdainful of anything they thought that didnt fit in with their world vision. Majority of the members are good, but powerless, and the few who run the show are outright conceited. There is much nonsense on BR cloaked under patriotism, and also a policy of get along or get out. There is also a you scratch my back-I scratch your back and disagreement is shot down by many ganging up, which while common on many forums, becomes ridiculous there. You just say anything that doesnt fit in with their tunnel vision of life and the world, and bang...out you go....IP address barred...I got so sick of that policy that I dont even visit the site often to read, but just catch up on some good posts now and then. A note : Knowing a bit about you and your views, I strongly advise against becoming a member and posting...not worth it, and I doubt if you would last long there.....
I got tired posting in BRF as the posters there always have wetdreams of having chai in RYK, see conspiracy theories even in genuine incompetent incidents, promote the family policy of paralyses by analyses, have this homoerotic fixation of getting into bed with Mullahs, fornicating fantasies involving goats bordering on bestiality. Combined with some of the threads on Dharma, religion and nonsense involving a sense of victomhood, is a potent mixture beaten only by strong crystal meth. :--D:--D:--D The old mods are cool and are okay, but after the wave of recession, there are many unemployed chowkidaars and chapraasis desperately doing the rounds to show that they are gainfully employed and do not deserve pinkslip. One chapraasi became a mod by copy pasting urdu shayaari from some paki site, another became a mod by becoming a mini-me version of google by spamming BRF with useless links. This chapraasi has taken over the agenda of following respecting the copy-right policy and goes around circumcizing the posts of other members like a dog in heat. The mods cannot digest the fact that only the Tech forum draws reasonably intelligent people not obsessed with beards, lice, goats and genocide of ROP followers. Any new trend or line of thinking which goes against pavlovian intelligence of these idiots is discouraged and trendsetters are banned. Slowly the nuthouse is being taken over the nuts.

The funniest thread I have ever read on that website is about I pathan going around with a hindu girl ...
The funniest I read there was a discussion hypothetically debating if Pakistan had toured NZ what would happened. They even argued what sort of scores they would post relative to India's and margins of victory etc. Pretty sublime form of idiocy.

The funniest I read there was a discussion hypothetically debating if Pakistan had toured NZ what would happened. They even argued what sort of scores they would post relative to India's and margins of victory etc. Pretty sublime form of idiocy.
cant blame them, that's the only cricket they had ie fantasy

Mullah' date=' that picture really is hideous, but I am guessing that is the point ?[/quote'] Why, can't below poverty line posters missing a teeth contribute to the forum ? There are some chicas who do get attracted to fugly guys like me man.