Forums you gaiz visit

flamy

Hey guys, absolutely bored at home here. All friends are at work, and I'm stuck in a vacation. No effin highlights and can't youtube because of the blazing speeds of bsnl :icflove: So, was wondering what are some of you guys' fave forums. Mine are: :icflove: ICFever - to take potshots on Ganguly :--D ATS - abovetopsecret.com - gotta love conspiracies :nervous: writersbeat.com - awesome amateur writers website yesand.com and wtata.com - improv forums :two_thumbs_up:

What was his name Gambit? The chap from CC who used to frequent ICF, was a big fan of Shiv, had multiple identities? He was a riot - was it Baboo or something like that?
Rusty aka Baboo aka god knows what else. He's still active on CC. Pretty funny guy. Remember his picture threads?:cantstop:

i visit this forum & bharat-rakshak.com forum/website(though i am not a member there yet). That website is hands down the best place to discuss Indian political,social and military affairs, has a TON of people who are in armed forces/Defence industries and civil service- both in India or overseas(there are a few foreigners there). Though sometimes that site leans towards paranoid/xenophobic ( all national military-related websites are), the info/newsfeed there is topnotch. the science discussion there is at a very high level, though revolving almost exclusively around military technology (i've never seen a site apart from that which explains how a phased array radar works in clinical detail or wtf exactly happens when you engage reheat in your jet engines etc).