India need to seperate Rohit, Gill and Kohli from top 3

Majestic

26 minutes ago, AuxiliA said:

12.16 in 6 inngs! Didn't realise it was this bad.

For comparison I just checked Tendulkar's average which came out to be a good 48.42 in 7 inngs.

Many stupid Kohli fans and almost all Pakistanis vouch that Kohli is more clutch than Tendulkar ever was.

Truth is that not only Tendulkar was twice the batsman than Kohli in terms of skills but also a way better big match player.

Remove the 80 odd with six out vs pak and the fifty vs kenya and it will look bad and hence the reason people don't call him clutch. 

Kohli has clutch performances in Champions trophy and t20 world cup knockouts. 

10 minutes ago, Adamant said:

Remove the 80 odd with six out vs pak and the fifty vs kenya and it will look bad and hence the reason people don't call him clutch. 

Kohli has clutch performances in Champions trophy and t20 world cup knockouts. 

Kohli has been bradmanesque in T20 WCs. GOAT T20I batter imo. I actually feel sad coz he might never win a T20 WC. 

But there's no Comparison between Tendulkar and Kohli when it comes to the ODI WC, no matter how many filters you put.

Tendulkar dominated multiples WCs. Sure he failed in the 2 WC finals but did great outside of those 2 matches. Enough to make him a bona fide WC legend. Kohli needs to have a great 2023 WC to come anywhere near him. 

5 hours ago, Adamant said:

You remind me of  another poster @Jay.

Btw, no we don't have better batsman, we have ipl sooperstars who fail any time real international challenge comes up.

We do have many good many batsmen available. They need a solid run.