Who will win the Triseries?

Who will win the Triseries?  

1. 1.

these ppl should be banned from icf for a few days if they r "indian" fans. if they r pak/bd fans, then no problem - desi_downunder, gs, PaiN_KiLLeR, swami1984, fineleg, njkiller07, printex, shwetabh

Should I be banned if I am a BD fan but voted for Pakistan?
yes.... :cantstop: lifetime ban if you are born in India living in US a BD fan but voted for Pakistan two lifetime bans if you are born in India living in India a BD fan but voted for Pakistan
these ppl should be banned from icf for a few days if they r "indian" fans. if they r pak/bd fans, then no problem - desi_downunder, gs, PaiN_KiLLeR, swami1984, fineleg, njkiller07, printex, shwetabh
since India lost the last game they played against BD .. I picked BD to win Pls dont ban me .. Mein acha aadmi hoon :cantstop:

Shd be a walk in the park for our team..unless our players get back the tendency where in the make they match interesting by taking it easily..but v have MSD and Y4C will definitely agree with me that MSD wud take our team thro victoriously..wont u Y4C :D

Whose idea was it to stage a cricket tournament in Bangalstan during monsoon season ? I wouldn't be surprised if all the matches were rained out.
If you think this scheduling is crazy, also think about playing the Asia Cup in Pakistan in June/July. The cricketers will be pot roasted.
lol dhobi is never underestimated on this forum.wut u tlk abt..lollllll......truth be told..... he is one overestimated junk. however, I do think India will win this series
Less said about UV's captaincy the better. I have never seen a player literally go to pieces and screaming at his fellow player, and dancing aorund after taking a wicket, while caotaining a team