India U19 World Cup squad selected

nsareen

India will play a tri series against the hosts and England in SA before the world cup.

has reserve players for Trie series however the personnel are exactly same as asia  up , seems they had made up their mind and the opening bowling of india inspired them to keep the same squad..

1 hour ago, Lord said:

Arshin Kulkarni the one to look out for. Can be the next seam AR we need.

His bowling will never be international quality, he isnt even mitchell marsh level bowler from what i saw in the pak game. 
International cricket is a massive jump. He is a pure bat.

5 minutes ago, the don said:

His bowling will never be international quality, he isnt even mitchell marsh level bowler from what i saw in the pak game. 

He has the height. Hopefully becomes stronger as he matures. Still long way to go.

5 hours ago, the don said:

He will be a batting all-rounder for sure, bowling wise he can be a support bowler not a spearhead on whom you rely to run through the batting order.. However with his height  he can be a handful even as a support bowler..

21 hours ago, Bigg Brother said:

What happened to players of last u-19 wc? There was one guy hitting sixes at will, there was another leftie batter. Captain was also good. Are they doing well in FC to get into senior squad? Just can't recall their names.

dont know what happened with Dinesh Bana--the six hitter

Nishant Sindhu--is putting up decent AR performances--the left handed batter--left arm spinner..playing for Haryana..keep a watch

Raj Bawa--playing for Chandigarh..had some injurr earlier..did well occassionally..nee dto improve further..we need to groom him ASAP..hit the deck bowler..lefty batter..will be a great addition if we can groom him to an intnl quality AR

Yash Dhull--captain..playing for Delhi..also captained India in Asia cup too..he has put soem decent performances..though he has underperformed per my expectations..but still young..one good domestic season..can make it for him..

3 hours ago, Need4Speed said:

dont know what happened with Dinesh Bana--the six hitter

Nishant Sindhu--is putting up decent AR performances--the left handed batter--left arm spinner..playing for Haryana..keep a watch

Raj Bawa--playing for Chandigarh..had some injurr earlier..did well occassionally..nee dto improve further..we need to groom him ASAP..hit the deck bowler..lefty batter..will be a great addition if we can groom him to an intnl quality AR

Yash Dhull--captain..playing for Delhi..also captained India in Asia cup too..he has put soem decent performances..though he has underperformed per my expectations..but still young..one good domestic season..can make it for him..

Yeah all of them graduated to senior now, Bana is getting few chances however soon you would see him in the senior setup.