India vs BD , U19 semi final, Asia cup

vvvslaxman

28 minutes ago, Andy said:

Their kids grow up hating us. Much like Afghans vs Pak. Our mainstream media considers only Pakistan as its real enemy. 

Their hate towards us is just comical. Pakistan, atleast it makes sense due to all the wars and Kashmir and everything....but I don't know why these Raqibuls despise us so much lol. It's like a chihuahua barking too much just to compensate for it's size. 

1 hour ago, Norman said:

Their hate towards us is just comical. Pakistan, atleast it makes sense due to all the wars and Kashmir and everything....but I don't know why these Raqibuls despise us so much lol. It's like a chihuahua barking too much just to compensate for it's size. 

They have issues with us due to religion. Plus some political issues that concern the Bangladeshi people and their media with respect to Tista water. I am not politically well aware to discuss in detail. And its not just the cricket players, its like their entire nation is Anti India. They cannot pass a day without taking digs at us. If Pakistan has one Farid Khan, everyone in Bangladesh is a Farid Khan.

1 hour ago, Andy said:

They have issues with us due to religion. Plus some political issues that concern the Bangladeshi people and their media with respect to Tista water. I am not politically well aware to discuss in detail. And its not just the cricket players, its like their entire nation is Anti India. They cannot pass a day without taking digs at us. If Pakistan has one Farid Khan, everyone in Bangladesh is a Farid Khan.

Not just teesta River dispute. They want a higher% but west Bengal is disputing that. 

It's also caused of bjp. 

Cricketing fiasco in 2015. They are still going on about it. 

It's also caused of multiple border skirmishes. They aren't happy with the way we have tried to infiltrate their lands which is fair but its our government that is corrupt not general population.

Also siding with mayanmar when there was a genocide. Plus we even have mayanmar a submarine at a discounted rate to deploy it as a defense mechanism against toygers. 

57 minutes ago, harpicP said:

Not just teesta River dispute. They want a higher% but west Bengal is disputing that. 

It's also caused of bjp. 

It's also caused of multiple border skirmishes. They aren't happy with the way we have tried to infiltrate their lands which is fair but its our government that is corrupt not general population.

Also siding with mayanmar when there was a genocide. Plus we even have mayanmar a submarine at a discounted rate to deploy it as a defense mechanism against toygers. 

I dont know we have given Pakistan phainta in multiple fronts. Why cant we teach these jihadis a lesson. 

9 hours ago, Norman said:

Sorry to bust ur bubble,but there is nothing comical about their hatred rather they are serious threat take. For example the illegal Bangladeshi's living in India and kind of menace they are u name the crime and look at their involvement in it, trafficking be it human or drugs,prostitution, burglary, murders look at situation they have created in west bengal or in many parts of India,on top of that the ruckus during caa protest,bhai kis gaflat main jee rahe ho,they are as radical as they come its all about deen and Ummah that is why I always say ki follow exm's and heated debate on YouTube to know more about the radicalisation that is mentioned in deen and I'd say underestimate them at ur own peril.

Edited by vayuu1
12 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

Sorry to bust ur bubble,but there is nothing comical about their hatred rather they are serious threat take. For example the illegal Bangladeshi's living in India and kind of menace they are u name the crime and look at their involvement in it, trafficking be it human or drugs,prostitution, burglary, murders look at situation they have created in west bengal or in many parts of India,on top of that the ruckus during caa protest,bhai kis gaflat main jee rahe ho,they are as radical as they come its all about deen and Ummah that is why I always say ki follow exm's and heated debate on YouTube to know more about the radicalisation that is mentioned in deen and I'd say underestimate them at ur own peril.

I'm talking about the Bangladeshis actually living in Bangladesh. 

20 hours ago, harpicP said:

It's also caused of bjp. 

India should have swapped Chittagong tract with half of useless West Bengal...  We would have no worry of North East wrt to Connectivity.  Don't know what were our planners thinking?  Now they keep worrying about Siliguri Chicken's neck all the time.  No Doklam threat either from China. 

Another one of great Indian blunders. 

1 hour ago, Norman said:

I'm talking about the Bangladeshis actually living in Bangladesh. 

I am talking about broader group that includes Bangladeshis living in Bangladesh,here in India illegally and abroad,that is why I said ki watch EXM saahil ,adam seeker,heated debates etc to know more about the mentality 

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

India should have swapped Chittagong tract with half of useless West Bengal...  We would have no worry of North East wrt to Connectivity.  Don't know what were our planners thinking?  Now they keep worrying about Siliguri Chicken's neck all the time.  No Doklam threat either from China. 

Another one of great Indian blunders. 

There is an alternative river stream they could use. It's just one of 54 main rivers that are shared by India and Bangladesh. India holds the hegemony in most of the river arrangements hence the dispute. We should find some sort of arrangement otherwise bangla are wanting to go ahead with the BRI agreement with China. 

Border skirmishes will be more often if China gets to dredge and build an embankment on the river side. 

Edited by harpicP