whats wrong with bangla fans ???

Re: whats wrong with bangla fans ??? who wont hate us dude? Paki's? Lankan's? Chinese? Bangla's? They are just jealous of our nation and because we say: "All Indian's are brother's and sisters". In their countries, they say all Girl's are their ...... you know the resy :lol:

Re: whats wrong with bangla fans ???

who wont hate us dude? pakistani's? Lankan's? Chinese? Bangla's? They are just jealous of our nation and because we say: "All Indian's are brother's and sisters". In their countries, they say all Girl's are their ...... you know the resy :lol:
I live in Singapore.Most of the people clening HDB blocks are Bangla. They normally roam and spend on Indonesian Girls who work here as housemaids. Banglas always keep away from Indians even if you want to be friendly.But I met one Bangla,a Hindu ,whose name starts with Jawahar. He is to be very confident and friendly and work as engineer. There are a lot of Bangladeshi Hindus who will visit hindu temples and friendlier.But I do not know whether they will Support India but definitely do not hate. I think the religion binds every body reather than other things. When I was in Tamil nadu I know One Sunny neighbour has supported Pakistan when they were playing against India in 1992 world cup.Though they are here for centuries they will never Change. I was never surprised when Azar has fixed the matches. For these people Religion comes first then other things.

who wont hate us dude? pakistani's? Lankan's? Chinese? Bangla's? They are just jealous of our nation and because we say: "All Indian's are brother's and sisters". In their countries, they say all Girl's are their ...... you know the resy :lol:
WELL SAID :lmao:

Re: whats wrong with bangla fans ??? Ok lets all take a step back. Simply because some chums bad mouthed India after a victory that comes once every seven years, we are regressing to their level: engaging in racial epithets and sweeping generalization. Most of the Bangladeshis i know here are very courteous and polite. Infact my lady's roommate in college for three years was an immigrant from bangladesh and she was really polite and sweet. infact, she dated a hindu boy from fiji and they got along very well. Bangladeshis are a bunch of hardworking folks with a lot of common ancestry with one of our better states: west bengal. lets not shed the big brother role so quickly. when your younger brother gets mischievous, you let it slide... think about it people... we could steamroll them in under a day, but is that really how we wish to make friends? by putting the fear of the bullet in their minds?

Re: whats wrong with bangla fans ??? ahhh.. confidence of bangla fans. few comments i read at bangla forums. Enjoy. "Indian bowling isnt that strong of a line up. Their pacers had real trouble getting the dutch batsmen out." "i'd say we have a fair chance of putting up 300 against the indian bowling attack" "India doesn't play well in pressure games and away game and this is both " "I feel India Bangladesh match is 50-50" "we wont need an apocalypse to post 300 against india/lanka" " Ashraful will Play as a Wicket Keeper. Have to caz we need the batsmen as the bowlers to get India down . If he doesn't know how to keep then he has to learn & he could be punished to keep his low average when he's a top class batsman in world cricket . " and finally " I dont give a damn about Sachin, Shewag, Ganguly as i feel it wld b difficult for us to make Dhoni out. Inshallah Sachin, Shewag, Ganguly will get bowled by Mashrafee, Rasel. "

"we wont need an apocalypse to post 300 against india/lanka"
obviously who the fk wants to play for them
lol i was gonna say that too... well, as another poster said... when in doubt, resort to the default option: "unleash dhoni"

Re: whats wrong with bangla fans ??? I can bet that almost all of those Bangla people are expats. It's strange though, I've met a few people from Bangladesh, and Pakistan, and they seen quite nice. I wonder if it's when they start living outside the country (uk especially) that they get filled with hate. Misinformation/misrepresentation about India and Indians through the internet maybe ?

I can bet that almost all of those Bangla people are expats. It's strange though' date=' I've met a few people from Bangladesh, and Pakistan, and they seen quite nice. I wonder if it's when they start living outside the country (uk especially) that they get filled with hate. Misinformation/misrepresentation about India and Indians through the internet maybe ?[/quote'] Is that the same with Indians living overseas? I know Indian community gels well with the host country but I've never really come across Bangladeshi or Pakistanis so am a bit curious. I know many Indians simply don't like Pakistani but just wondering if it is the same with Bangladeshis. I know a lot of Sri Lankans and they are a sport. I have couple of cricket mates and they are fantastic company to have. From what I've seen they all cheer for India when India visits NZ. I know there was a brawl in one of the ODIs when Pakistan visited NZ. Several Indian expats dressed in Black caps gave plenty of lip to a very little group of Pakistan supporters to which they retaliated and what followed was a very minor punch up. I don't know where so much animosity comes from and would be keen to know. I know these countries have rich history of war and quite naturally that plays a big role in creating the tension. It would make an interesting topic surely this one.