ICF New Banner Thread

varun

Thanks guys, there are lots of people that can do it better than me, I am just learning. I just throw up some things and sometimes it turns up good. As for this one, I dont know if the middle part is a bit dark?

Put the famous five on the banner.......Why just one?
Yeah, it would be great to put all the players up but with all those players but it may appear a little cluttered. Btw, who's the fith famous one?
Love the cracked pitch in the middle :hysterical: Great work!
What insight, you have Gambit. The theme for the banner was to combine the four elements: fire,earth, water, and wind. These can be seen on the banner with the bats on fire, rain in the background, the middle portion comprising of earth and if you notice closely, the rain is coming at an angle, showing the effects of the wind. While we are on this also note that it is raining but the bats are still on fire, such is the power of these batsmen. Ok I was joking, I just threw some stuff together, improvised a bit, and out came the result :D

Excellent banner ! One of the best ! :two_thumbs_up: Except....GG's face looks f00ked :D
Ha Ha, on a closer inspection, it does look weird. I suppose the sunscreen and the shadow from his cap falling onto his left eye makes it worse. :D Maybe I'll try to fix it later. The banner maybe a little too jazzy for some but wanted to try quelque chose differente:D