ICF New Banner Thread

varun

gandhi was so weak, he did not utter anything to stop the hanging of Bhagat, Sukhdev & Rajguru...what a shame !!! Just imagine the likes of gandhi & his followers standing in battlefied with lathis, they would be blown away in seconds.
You sir, are a class act :hatsoff: Words fail me. I have nothing further to add.

This non-violence thing was a big sham, Patriots like Bhagat Singh Sukhdev & Rajguru were the real deal, guys willing to die for country, compare that to gandhi who was afraid to hit back at a opressor and instead got hit & humilated by brits. brits had no choice but to leave India by 1947 bcoz it was impossible to control such a huge population, on the other hand fighters like Bhagat Singh & Chandra Shekar Azad were making a big impact with bomb attacks & shootings. gandhi was so weak, he did not utter anything to stop the hanging of Bhagat, Sukhdev & Rajguru...what a shame !!! Just imagine the likes of gandhi & his followers standing in battlefied with lathis, they would be blown away in seconds. Subhas Chandra Bose & his able army was the real deal....:isalute:
Good point, agree to it mostly. But we cannot discount Gandhi's ahimsa and his efforts to mainstream the so called untouchables.. Subhash Chandra bose was a maverick with a plan, with due respects to all others like bhagat singh for their ultimate sacrifices..

This non-violence thing was a big sham, Patriots like Bhagat Singh Sukhdev & Rajguru were the real deal, guys willing to die for country, compare that to gandhi who was afraid to hit back at a opressor and instead got hit & humilated by brits. brits had no choice but to leave India by 1947 bcoz it was impossible to control such a huge population, on the other hand fighters like Bhagat Singh & Chandra Shekar Azad were making a big impact with bomb attacks & shootings. gandhi was so weak, he did not utter anything to stop the hanging of Bhagat, Sukhdev & Rajguru...what a shame !!! Just imagine the likes of gandhi & his followers standing in battlefied with lathis, they would be blown away in seconds. Subhas Chandra Bose & his able army was the real deal....:isalute:
:two_thumbs_up: stole my words :listen_dawg: