ICF New Banner Thread

varun

:orderorder: It was late at night and I had to catch up on my beauty sleep so I had made a quick one. No compromises with my beauty sleep :angelic: New pics werent available at that time so I can modify it now and Seems like someone is missing :tounge_smile:

sreesanth completely gone :dontknow: Goddy is here though :D
thats apt actually,the banner's not about this series,its about we being no.1 n Sree hasnt had a prominent role in.if anything,i think likes of Kumble,Ganguly n VVS need to be there

Guys, cant add everyone, it becomes too cluttered, some miss out at times.

Guys, the banner isn't to show the entire XI of the team. Its just a montage of available cricinfo photographs, and to the convenience of ludhianvi, its gets made the way it is. You can obviously see a little bit of Punjabi bias :P but thats ok.
chotu, what blasphemy :poink: Yeah, the last 20 odd banners, there must've been Marathi, Kannada, Dilli, Gujju, bias by putting Tendu, Zak, Dravid, Veeru,etc in the center. First time, Bhajji is in the centre, and that too cuz none of the other players provided good poses for the photographers, bias pops up. Good one! :roll: Bubbliness factor in post: 0/5

Guys, cant add everyone, it becomes too cluttered, some miss out at times. chotu, what blasphemy :poink: Yeah, the last 20 odd banners, there must've been Marathi, Kannada, Dilli, Gujju, bias by putting Tendu, Zak, Dravid, Veeru,etc in the center. First time, Bhajji is in the centre, and that too cuz none of the other players provided good poses for the photographers, bias pops up. Good one! :roll: Bubbliness factor in post: 0/5
:whack: Hence the :P in original post. :whack: bubbliness factor in post -5.

Guys, cant add everyone, it becomes too cluttered, some miss out at times. chotu, what blasphemy :poink: Yeah, the last 20 odd banners, there must've been Marathi, Kannada, Dilli, Gujju, bias by putting Tendu, Zak, Dravid, Veeru,etc in the center. First time, Bhajji is in the centre, and that too cuz none of the other players provided good poses for the photographers, bias pops up. Good one! :roll: Bubbliness factor in post: 0/5
Ain't it the truth :cool: Tujhko Mirchi lagi toh main kya karu :aha: :aha: