ICF New Banner Thread

varun

Why is it made to look like Outsider has murdered someone :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: And even if the banner is removed ,how does it matter,removing the banner doesnt mean Sach's 100th 100 has been taken from him :hmmmm2:

The removal of the banner had NOTHING to do with the Outsider. I will put it back up... may be I took it down too soon? But I have to admit, the mood of the site and hate towards Sachin made me think that some don't appreciate his contribution.

The removal of the banner had NOTHING to do with the Outsider. I will put it back up... may be I took it down too soon? But I have to admit, the mood of the site and hate towards Sachin made me think that some don't appreciate his contribution.
thanks for putting it back...

100 hundreds, the most memorable feat any cricketer has achieved: Dravid So says your hero who knows a thing or two more about cricket than you do :giggle:
Dude, unlike you guys, my hero worship has it's limits. Dravid was a great great player and I admire him for that, but he is wrong in this case. The stat has never been combined for anyone and makes so sense to combine just for this milestone. And that is the final answer! This has nothing to do with whether we need a banner for that achievement or not, more of my opinion on 100x100 which you are free to ignore. :icflove: