Musheer Khan,

Musheer was nurtured as an all-rounder by his father, who put him and his brother through grueling hours of trainings

Following his outstanding performances at the ICC Under-19 World Cup, where he scored 360 runs with 2 centuries and a fifty, and also picked 7 wickets, Musheer became an integral part of the Mumbai team.

His contributions led Mumbai to the Ranji finals. In the three matches that he has played for Mumbai,  he has scored a double century in the quarter finals, a fifty in the semi-finals, and now a fine hundred in the second innings of the finals. He's accumulated 387 runs in 8 innings for Mumbai.

Some very impressive innings in the KOs

Like this boy. A thinking cricketer at such a young age...visible not just in his bowling which is quite refined for his age but also how he is looking to move around the crease to counter movement with the bat. Though I don't think he has shown lot of attacking shots against the short ball

I had posted this under another topic with Musheer being discussed........

I was searching for Musheer videos on YouTube and ran into some interesting stuff. He started in Harris or Giles Shield tournament for Mumbai schools at age of 6. By age of 8 he started in Kanga league that is meant for grown ups. He received an award by SRT for these achievements, Parthiv Shaw was also awarded by SRT at the same time. His dad set up a training wicket in his Colony with lights and nets etc so the brothers could practice. The story is simply fascinating. Please take a look. Sarfaraz looked young in those videos, but Musheer is literally a baby and playing with entire cricket gear and all. I m now really keen to see his progress. He had a good U19 WC and did well in the Ranji knockouts too. Too bad I can't see the domestic live in USA. Anyone seen Musheer enough to make an opinion? Does he have the talent to be an outstanding bat for India?? He bowls too.