Will Sachin be fit for SL tour?

squad hasn't been announced yet.. as asia cup is yet to start and yet to get over.. may be after the asia cup ends, then they will announce the test squad, or perhapz in middle of the tournament. tendulkar is going to play for Lashings. he is to play 3 games, with first starting on 24th

Even the Asia cup hasnt started, how do you guys expect the squad for the test series that follows that to be announced so soon? :dontknow: Pretty sure the selectors will wait atleast till half-way of the Asia cup to asses player fitness and form.

Any updates?
Tendulkar Recovering Well From Groin Injury – Set To Make Appearance In Next Month’s Tour To Sri Lanka Submitted by Sudhakar Shanbhag on Mon, 06/30/2008 - 05:00. Master blaster Sachin Tendulkar is gearing up to face Sri Lanka in the Test and One-Day series next month in the island nation. Tendulkar, who is presently recovering from a groin injury which kept him out of action from the ongoing Asia Cup, is testing himself in England with some practice games for Lashings Cricket Club. The batting maestro has also had some batting stints at Lord’s as he is also spending some time to watch action at the Wimbledon. Having scored 32 in a 35-overs game for Lashings last week, Tendulkar said he is feeling fine and is looking forward to playing in Sri Lanka. “I’m feeling great and I’m enjoying myself playing a few games for Lashings,†Tendulkar was quoted as saying to Times of India. Tendulkar said his troubled groin was looking better. “It’s looking good…getting better.†----------------------------------------------------------- So I think that Sachin will be fir for the Lanka series.
Tendulkar Recovering Well From Groin Injury – Set To Make Appearance In Next Month’s Tour To Sri Lanka Submitted by Sudhakar Shanbhag on Mon, 06/30/2008 - 05:00. Master blaster Sachin Tendulkar is gearing up to face Sri Lanka in the Test and One-Day series next month in the island nation. Tendulkar, who is presently recovering from a groin injury which kept him out of action from the ongoing Asia Cup, is testing himself in England with some practice games for Lashings Cricket Club. The batting maestro has also had some batting stints at Lord’s as he is also spending some time to watch action at the Wimbledon. Having scored 32 in a 35-overs game for Lashings last week, Tendulkar said he is feeling fine and is looking forward to playing in Sri Lanka. “I’m feeling great and I’m enjoying myself playing a few games for Lashings,†Tendulkar was quoted as saying to Times of India. Tendulkar said his troubled groin was looking better. “It’s looking good…getting better.†----------------------------------------------------------- So I think that Sachin will be fir for the Lanka series.
Great news...Complete 40th century @ SriLanka it self,God.