Disgraceful stuff from england. no sportsman ship

Biggest crap with sachin decicion was the fact that he had touched the crease with bat and then was thrown away by akhtar impact and then ball hit the stump.. technically he had completed the run
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Yeah, you are so damn right oh my ! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Smartass. Read my post. Don't talk about ICC rules, because if we were to follow ICC rules on every occasion then Inzi mia did a blunder in 'ovalgate' :haha: There was no way in hell tendulkar would be able to change his directions. Why ? because Shoaib was moving towards the stumps BUT he decided to go back to cover the throw. Tendulkar hardly had any reaction time to change his direction.
See dude according rules tendulkar was out so umpire had to give him out which today also umpire had to give elliot out but the point here is in both cases spirit of the game comes into picture thats where NZ felt betrayed by collingwood by appealing ,same case there pakistan shouldnt have appealed for run out once they appealed Umpire had no choice but give them out , media didnt cry foul for reasons I still dont understand. the crowd certainly felt betrayed thats why there was so much outrage.that run out changed the course of the match and pakistan won unlike today where justice was served.
Guest Hiten.
Inzimam was banned for ten matches as well. Yeah, so talk about ICC. Without ICC rules, useless to have ethical conversation Tendulkar was running, and also saw Akhtar was standing on the corner, to block throw up ball by other fielder. If Tendulkar knew, but still went for it anyways. Maybe you should watch Nasir Hussain interview regarding to this situation. He fully supported on Akhtar. Tendulkar should have looked before walked past him. like what is he, a blind? :--D
If you have any self respect or sense, stop being stupid. Akhtar was not even in the picture until tendulkar complete TWO AND HALF RUNS. Akhtar appeared out of nowhere to 'cover' the throw. Tendulkar saw akhtar moving towards the stump and tried to change his direction by a fractional margin. Akhtar backed and tendulkar collided. Its simple as that. No one was blind (tendulkar) or cheater (akhtar) in this case.
See dude according rules tendulkar was out so umpire had to give him out which today also umpire had to give elliot out but the point here is in both cases spirit of the game comes into picture thats where NZ felt betrayed by collingwood by appealing ' date='same case there pakistan shouldnt have appealed for run out once they appealed Umpire had no choice but give them out , media didnt cry foul for reasons I still dont understand. the crowd certainly felt betrayed thats why there was so much outrage.that run out changed the course of the match and pakistan won unlike today where justice was served.[/quote'] Did Pakistan appeal or Umpires have referred to third umpire when run out scene started ? :hysterical: Stop crying man :haha: Every umpires mostly refer to third umpires without appeal when it comes run out situation. Today, the situation was quite different. Sidebottom pushed Elliot really hard and Elliot fell drop in the middle of pitch. That's the reason why option were given to Collingwood and he chose the wrong decision :--D
If you have any self respect or sense' date=' stop being stupid. Akhtar was not even in the picture until tendulkar complete [b']TWO AND HALF RUNS. Akhtar appeared out of nowhere to 'cover' the throw. Tendulkar saw akhtar moving towards the stump and tried to change his direction by a fractional margin. Akhtar backed and tendulkar collided. Its simple as that. No one was blind (tendulkar) or cheater (akhtar) in this case.
Oh crap ! It's better if you ask Nasser Hussain. Rather not to waste my time to have pathetic conversation with you when you have no point to back whatsoever. :winky:
Guest Hiten.
Oh crap ! It's better if you ask Nasser Hussain. Rather not to waste my time to have pathetic conversation with you when you have no point to back whatsoever. :winky:
Why do you have to take Naseer's words to prove YOUR point ? I brought up my points from what I saw in that clip. According to Rudi, Paki's are cheaters. I'll take Naseer's words if you take Rudi's, deal ?
Guest Hiten.
Did Pakistan appeal or Umpires have referred to third umpire when run out scene started ? :hysterical: Stop crying man :haha: Every umpires mostly refer to third umpires without appeal when it comes run out situation. Today, the situation was quite different. Sidebottom pushed Elliot really hard and Elliot fell drop in the middle of pitch. That's the reason why option were given to Collingwood and he chose the wrong decision :--D
LMAOOOO...you are making a fool out of yourself now. Umpires CANNOT refer to the Third Umpire, unless until a team appeals. :hysterical: Gawd, I just wasted my time arguing with you :cantstop:
Why do you have to take Naseer's words to prove YOUR point ? I brought up my points from what I saw in that clip. According to Rudi' date=' Paki's are cheaters. I'll take Naseer's words if you take Rudi's, deal ?[/quote'] Your point didn't make sense at all. You twisted the argument. Watch the video careful especially in slow motion.:--D Later, Rudi said he didnn't, but Nasser still admit he did. Beside, he has made points why supported Akhtar side. If you watch his interview, then you will get your answer. Trust me. I may not explain better than him
Did Pakistan appeal or Umpires have referred to third umpire when run out scene started ? :hysterical: Stop crying man :haha: Every umpires mostly refer to third umpires without appeal when it comes run out situation. Today, the situation was quite different. Sidebottom pushed Elliot really hard and Elliot fell drop in the middle of pitch. That's the reason why option were given to Collingwood and he chose the wrong decision :--D
why do you think it was referred to third umpire if they didnt appeal didnt you see the video, today sidebottom pushed elliot and that day Akthar blocked tendulkar it is all the same both of them impeded the runner sidebottom had all the right to go for the ball like akhtar so according to rules both them had to be given out and were but according to spirit of the game both of them were wrong .
LMAOOOO...you are making a fool out of yourself now. Umpires CANNOT refer to the Third Umpire, unless until a team appeals. :hysterical: Gawd, I just wasted my time arguing with you :cantstop:
that's for other case. Go ahead and watch the match. Most of matches i've watched, umpires always refer to third umpire before wait a appeal.Perhaps, they know players gonna appeal, so why bother? Just refer to third umpire...that's what it has been happening nowadays...quite a progress i must say... Of course, that's rule if players appeal, that force umpires to refer to third umpires. :--D
why do you think it was referred to third umpire if they didnt appeal didnt you see the video' date=' today sidebottom pushed elliot and that day Akthar blocked tendulkar it is all the same both of them impeded the runner sidebottom had all the right to go for the ball like akhtar so according to rules both them had to be given out and were but according to spirit of the game both of them were wrong .[/quote'] Look where Akhtar was standing and look where Sachin was coming from? Was he blind? It's batman who should have been more careful than bowler... Even after bowling , then bowler stay in the middle, and it's batmen who can't run past to bowler no matter what...Check ICC.... if you have any idea about ICC, then you wouldn't bring your stupid argument with you ...Akhtar remained on the same position, but little changing to get the ball....Sachin knew where Akhtar was standing...then, why ran past through him? What you mean he had no time to judge? He was running from the far and ended up colliding at Akhtar who still remained on the same position...Therefore, the blame goes on batman...it's batman jobs who need to be careful. Check ICC rules :haha:
Guest Hiten.
Your point didn't make sense at all. You twisted the argument. Watch the video careful especially in slow motion.:--D Later, Rudi said he didnn't, but Nasser still admit he did. Beside, he has made points why supported Akhtar side. If you watch his interview, then you will get your answer. Trust me. I may not explain better than him
How am I not making sense ? Lemme break my points for you to understand it better: 1) Akhtar was nowhere in the picture until Tendulkar completed 2 and half runs. So it is obvious that tendulkar would take the same route to complete his 3rd run If you agree, proceed to next point 2) Akhtar was moving TOWARDS the STUMPS. If you agree, proceed to next point 3) Tendulkar deviated (a bit) from his run up and tried to move away from akhtar. If you agree, proceed to next point 4) Akhtar suddenly backed AWAY from the stumps, incidentally or accidentally he came between the crease and tendulkar. If you agree, then where exactly are my points 'senseless' ? My points are not even mine, because I have jotted down whatever I saw from the video. I have basically narrated what happened in the game. I don't need Naseer's words to make me understand the whole scenario. Again, I am not calling Akhtar a cheat. All I am saying is NO ONE was at fault in this case and umpire had no choice but to give it out.
How am I not making sense ? Lemme break my points for you to understand it better: 1) Akhtar was nowhere in the picture until Tendulkar completed 2 and half runs. So it is obvious that tendulkar would take the same route to complete his 3rd run If you agree, proceed to next point 2) Akhtar was moving TOWARDS the STUMPS. If you agree, proceed to next point 3) Tendulkar deviated (a bit) from his run up and tried to move away from akhtar. If you agree, proceed to next point 4) Akhtar suddenly backed AWAY from the stumps, incidentally or accidentally he came between the crease and tendulkar. If you agree, then where exactly are my points 'senseless' ? My points are not even mine, because I have jotted down whatever I saw from the video. I have basically narrated what happened in the game. I don't need Naseer's words to make me understand the whole scenario. Again, I am not calling Akhtar a cheat. All I am saying is NO ONE was at fault in this case and umpire had no choice but to give it out.
If Akhtar suddenly backed away from the stumps, then can't blame on him...he has right to ...in order to back the throw ball....Check ICC....yehi baat tumhein samajh naahin ha raha hai ... Sachin ran past through him... That's point ...Point noted.... :haha:
Guest Hiten.
If Akhtar suddenly backed away from the stumps' date=' then can't blame on him...he has right to ...in order to back the throw ball....Check ICC....yehi baat tumhein samajh naahin ha raha hai ... Sachin ran past through him... That's point ...Point noted.... :haha:[/quote'] So you think Tendulkar should have watched the fielder instead of 'ball watching'. How exactly does that make any sense or prove your point ? If you wanna play the blaming game, then lets go for that. - Can you tell me why didn't exactly Akhtar march towards the stumps as soon as he saw his compatriot chasing the ball ? (i.e when Tendulkar completed his FIRST run) - Why exactly didn't he make his move towards the stump even when tendulkar completed his SECOND run ? - How could have tendulkar guessed that Akhtar will suddenly worry about backing up and pop up in front of stumps and vacillate around the crease ? - How can a batsman change his direction when he suddenly finds a fielder in his way ?
Look where Akhtar was standing and look where Sachin was coming from? Was he blind? It's batman who should have been more careful than bowler... Even after bowling ' date=' then bowler stay in the middle, and it's batmen who can't run past to bowler no matter what...Check ICC.... if you have any idea about ICC, then you wouldn't bring your stupid argument with you ...Akhtar remained on the same position, but little changing to get the ball....Sachin knew where Akhtar was standing...then, why ran past through him? What you mean he had no time to judge? He was running from the far and ended up colliding at Akhtar who still remained on the same position...Therefore, the blame goes on batman...it's batman jobs who need to be careful. Check ICC rules :haha:[/quote'] you are a joke u know that you talked about ethics and now u bring ICC rules if you have some brain, you will not contradict yourself, As I said before and again saying according to rules both elliot and sachin were out so they had to be given out once the fielding team appealed, it is ethics we are talking about which i dont think you have no understanding about like the pakistan team that day for appealing , sachin clearly made the ground , it was on the collision the bat was in air so umpire had no choice but to give him out once they appealed Sidebottom like Akhtar didnt do anything wrong he went hard for ball and he collided with Elliot , it was the captain whose decision to appeal is issue. Nasser hussain is an Idiot if he supported akhtar on that day because he was all over collingwood today for not calling Elliot back.
you are a joke u know that you talked about ethics and now u bring ICC rules if you have some brain, you will not contradict yourself, As I said before and again saying according to rules both elliot and sachin were out so they had to be given out once the fielding team appealed, it is ethics we are talking about which i dont think you have no understanding about like the pakistan team that day for appealing , sachin clearly made the ground , it was on the collision the bat was in air so umpire had no choice but to give him out once they appealed Sidebottom like Akhtar didnt do anything wrong he went hard for ball and he collided with Elliot , it was the captain whose decision to appeal is issue. Nasser hussain is an Idiot if he supported akhtar on that day because he was all over collingwood today for not calling Elliot back.
Blah Blah Blah Blah.... At the end, ICC rules is what it matters :dance: