Disgraceful stuff from england. no sportsman ship

Elliot was the man, who was to take New Zeland home. he got run out because of the collision with sidebottom. england appealed for run out.. given out. I hAIL again that captain namely Hansie Cronje, who allowed the Indian batsman to bat again after an INdian batsman was involved in a collision wiht a saffie bowler. this happend in 1996 Titan cup. anyone remember that? sick this england team. no sportsmanship

Elliot was the man, who was to take New Zeland home. he got run out because of the collision with sidebottom. england appealed for run out.. given out. I hAIL again that captain namely Hansie Cronje, who allowed the Indian batsman to bat again after an INdian batsman was involved in a collision wiht a saffie bowler. this happend in 1996 Titan cup. anyone remember that? sick this england team. no sportsmanship
Times have changed and so have values. It was England's Prior who had said on camera on India's last tour that they would do anything to win a game....ethics are for losers. And it was their coach Moor who had supported Prior openly stating that stump mikes should be removed so that players could abuse each other without worry. Englad is serious about it.

****ing cheats. And they then lose due to overthrows. Quite rightly Vettori and his team refuse to shake hands of the england players after the game. Collingwood goes to dressing room to shake hands and is turned down. We should have done same thing on oz tour. Never seen Vettori lose it like that. When they win clearly mouthing F off F off to england balcony etc

Yeah I remember, it was Ganguly who collided and it wasnt a run out. YouTube - Saurav Ganguly run out Such a thing is too much to ask from Collingwood, who's an absolute piece of shite with the bat.
nope it was not Sourav..it was Robin Singh who collided with Kallis in the penultimate over of the game and robin tried his level best to get back to the crease but he cudnt..Cronje had the ball in his hand and Robin was short of his crease but Cronje never took the bails out..in the end Robin won us the game..i saw that game live..that was gamesmanship at the highest quality.. About todays game WTF is Colly telling abt the heat of the moment..the umpire put his hands on his shoulder and he asked him to reconsider his decision but this a*shole din do it..he jus stuck to his decision and he had more than the split second to decide there..he was jus bluffing at the post match conference..man Vettori is the real gr8 guy here..although they won he still had a gr8 heart in accepting this ******s apology..Danny u are the man..he is a true gentleman :hatsoff:
why was sachin given run out then ' date=' Akthar clearly blocked him from reaching the crease what is more is pakistanis were over joyed but I didnt hear any outrage from commentary guys[/quote'] Akhtar was remained on the crease, but needless to say, it was Sachin who went after Akhtar. Akhtar didn't move at all and Sachin ran from all the way to collide Akhtar.:winky:

I saw the live. Oh man ! It was embarrassing display by England especially Collingwood and Sidebottom. But at the end, NZ won. Now, Commentator is saying that justice has been served after NZ winning, and that's quite pathetic. That doesn't change the fact that Collingwood captaincy was ...i am not gonna use inappropriate word. But still...

Typical English crap. Obviously people will say oh it was a mistake and forgive cheaterwood' date=' but if an Indian or Pakistani had done this, the white media would have made their lives hell and would have asked for a ban....[/quote'] Exactly. They always get away, but meanwhile, it's Asian players who always get fined. Asif was fined for showing poor behavior on Mahela after taking his wicket, but Sidebottom who went overboard, and crossed the line after getting trashed by Karthich got away with no fined or warning at all. Quite bit unfair to say
Akhtar was remained on the crease' date=' but needless to say, it was Sachin who went after Akhtar. Akhtar didn't move at all and Sachin ran from all the way to collide Akhtar.:winky:[/quote'] r u out of ur mind sachin was running towards non striker what is he supposed to do not run, pakis always are cheaters that incident confirmed it.Akhtar was clearly blocking him, That Idio*t rameez raja was saying it is unfortunate.

99% of captains today would not have recalled Elliott and I don't think Colly was in the wrong then. But credit to him for apologising for that supposed mistake and trying to mend fences with Vettori. And boy, was Vettori pumped or what! He was hurling four letter abuses to the English balcony after NZ won the game :hysterical: I'm slightly disappointed with how both teams kissed and made up though. There should have been more needle and players on the edge going into the 5th ODI.