Consistency prompts Yuvraj to call Gambhir now 'Sir'

watch this video Yuvi calls GG "Sir" :giggle:

Karachi: CNN-IBN's chief cricket correspondent Nishant Arora caught up exclusively with two of the Castrol award winners - Gautam Gambhir and the vice-captain of the Indian One-Day and Twenty20 team - Yuvraj Singh. CNN-IBN: Yuvraj, are you very happy with what you have achieved or you still think that there are lot more to achieve? And which is one area where you want to succeed? Yuvraj Singh: Obviously, I have always said that I want to play more of Test cricket but that is really not happening in my life at the moment. So, the day I start playing more of consistent Test matches I am sure I will be a better player. CNN-IBN: Yuvraj, Would you like to ask anything from Gautam, who has been a symbol of consistency. Yuvraj Singh: Ya, I have started calling him Sir Gautam Gambhir now because he has become so consistent. Yuvraj Singh: What is the secret of your consistency, Sir Gautam Gambhir? Gautam Gambhir: I think it is very important to be consistent because a lot of times people have told me that I am not consistent. And playing along with players like Yuvraj and Viru you got to be consistent. CNN-IBN: Would you say that the Twenty20 World Championship was the turning point in your career as that is where you got maximum chances and you made the most out of it? Gautam Gambhir: I can say that it was the turning point because twenty20 is one format which has really worked for me. And I have taken that confidence into 50 overs as well. So, it has worked for me. CNN-IBN: From where do you derive this consistency, especially in Twenty20 as it is not very easy to get in the shortest version of the game? Gautam Gambhir: I think when you are hitting the ball well, it is necessary that you be consistent and continue the good form and make as many runs as possible because you never know when that bad form is going to come. CNN-IBN: Gautam, do you want to ask anything to Yuvraj? Gautam Gambhir: I think his bat speaks more than his words and that is more important for us. CNN-IBN: Does he (Yuvraj) bullies you? Gautam Gambhir: Not me. But probably the other youngsters. Yuvraj Singh: Gautam bullies me. I don't bully him. On a more serious note I would like to say that Gautam has improved his batting in the last two years. A lot of people criticised him of not being a consistent player and not scoring against top teams but I think he has done very well and he is setting a great example for the team.