GOD and Dada's days out in London

Sahi treatment karwa raha hai Ganguly apne Dad ki...Lords me match dekh ke.. His elder brother is also there....Ganguly just made an excuse to escape from the training camp.. BCCI should hold special training camp for him..wheever he returns..from his HOLIDAYS in England.. He is so shameful..made an excuse of his father health.... His elder brother was enough to take care of his father..why was there a need for Ganguly to go there.. There are many relatives of Ganguly's Family in London..His mother's sister lives there.. Bloody...kaam chor.. Kumble..Dravid...Zaheer..VSS ...Alibagh se aaye hain kya...jo...NCA me apne paseene baha rahe hain..

Sahi treatment karwa raha hai Ganguly apne Dad ki...Lords me match dekh ke.. His elder brother is also there....Ganguly just made an excuse to escape from the training camp.. BCCI should hold special training camp for him..wheever he returns..from his HOLIDAYS in England.. He is so shameful..made an excuse of his father health.... His elder brother was enough to take care of his father..why was there a need for Ganguly to go there.. There are many relatives of Ganguly's Family in London..His mother's sister lives there.. Bloody...kaam chor.. Kumble..Dravid...Zaheer..VSS ...Alibagh se aaye hain kya...jo...NCA me apne paseene baha rahe hain..
are you serious? God forbid anything happens to your family member, you gonna hang back and let ur elder brother handle it? Christ people have problems

Sandeep, frankly, your comments are not in good taste. Do you really think an Ex-India captain who has score close to 18,000 runs in international cricket will come up with such flimsy excuses to miss a training camp? The truth is, if someone is so lazy and reckless, he would have never gone to play international cricket for India.

if something serious happens..i will make sure that i make all the arrangements...and be there all the time.. i will not go to lords to get myself some fish and chips..along with tea..and enjoy a good match and nice weather..
now what if i tell you that "ganguly was present in the ground with his Father"

The this means that His father was not very seriously ill...and was probably gone there for routine treatment.. and i think before this visit... His brother took his father once more for check up...that time Ganguly was not with them..?? Ganguly's career is coming to an end...and his performance so far has been good...and his place is secure... Ganguly is known to miss trainings and Nets...even John Wright wrote about it... i am sure...this time as well....its one of those excuses to miss the camp...at NCA..

Second that....holding a camp for him to get a detailed test of his fitness won't be a bad idea...

there is no harm in taking some time off ... its very easy for us to say that he is kaam chor but how many of us take a sickie when we are perfectly healthy .. I have taken days off or pretended to be working from home to watch India play .. As for the camp and BCCI , its dhanda ! till the time BCCI needed him they didnt do anything about his so called indiscipline but when they found a replacement they threw him out .. If BCCI or the coach doesnt like Ganguly missing the training etc then they are free not to pick him We should give him benefit of doubt , maybe his dad is still recovering and he wants to be with him ...

And why not? They are professional players. When they are on a break, they should stay away from cricket as much as possible. Its a professional requirement. I love advertising very much. But when I am on a break, I refuse to listen to even the biggest developments in the industry. Thats how breaks should be used.