How bad is Rohit Sharma

amits

Guest dada_rocks
^ actually' date=' even badrinath and manoj tiwary have better technique than rohit sharma[/quote'] Putitng Rohit Sharma in same sentence as Badrinath and Tiwari well my friend you are ripe for execution by stoning for this blashphemous act.

so u mean uthappa's only fans are in pakistan?:hysterical: anyway, i'm no fan of uthappa. It's stupid to compare techniques of any of these unproven players anyway. What matters is whether u can cut it the highest level or not and so far rohit sharma can't cut it.

He is getting starts, but unable to convert it into big....no problemo, needs to have patience, Rohit will rise from the ashes! Regarding Raina, sometimes, I also wonder (though I hated Chappal during his tenure), that Isn't Dhoni doing the same thing which Chapell recommended for India and tried to implement. He backed younsters to make the team strong. He backed Raina, till he himself was sacked. How easily we, give all the compliments to Dhoni for this type of strategy.

Guest dada_rocks
fat chance of that happening :hysterical: cr@p cannot be turned into gold :hysterical:
but crap se lotus to aa sakta hai..kichad mein kamal:winky:
so u mean uthappa's only fans are in pakistan?:hysterical: anyway' date= i'm no fan of uthappa. It's stupid to compare techniques of any of these unproven players anyway. What matters is whether u can cut it the highest level or not and so far rohit sharma can't cut it.
no .. i thought ur Uthappa himself(since he is now in pakistan) .. as I dint expect anyone can be a fan of Uthappa...
no .. i thought ur Uthappa himself(since he is now in pakistan) .. as I dint expect anyone can be a fan of Uthappa...
Why not? what's so wrong abt him that there can be no fans for him? That's an extremely stupid thing to say man or is it coz he is a south indian? This forum from what I've observed seems to be biased towards north indians, I'm sure robin has plenty of fans in his home state of k'taka and coorg especially.
Guest dada_rocks

There is not much to say abotu Rohit crpster Sharma.. chala tha tendulkar banane aa gaya dharatal pe.. I think his slavation lies in joining Raj thackerey's party.. by looks of it he can field well and that ability will come handy while stoning the bhaiyas in mumbai..

Guest dada_rocks
Rohit surely needs to lift his game ... These scores of 20-30 will not work ... He somehow losses concentration when it seems tht he is set ... I suppose he deserve few more chances before getting a kick ... Btw ganguly shouldn't be dreaming abt a ODI comeback now ... Wht u say guys?
Ham mazi ki or se dhyan hata ke mushtaqbil ki baten karenge..
Rohit Sharma is the best fielder in the team. As a matter of fact his catching and run outs are world class. Dropping him just because he's had a few poor games is not just stupid but should be a straight kick in the nutsack to whoever making that dumb statement.
The clown just dropped the kitply cup with his world class fielding. Any clown that says his Rohit sharma is the best fielder is obviously blind and has no use for his eyes. His eyes must be pulled from their sockets and for good measure, his balls must be pulled from his scrotum.
I think it is best the entire Dilli team sud replace the Indian team :dontknow:
i never suggested that. i only want sehwag, gambhir & dhawan from delhi to be in the indian team. i am also a big fan of lot of non-delhi players like raina, dhoni, yusuf pathan, kaif, badrinath, manoj tiwary, pravin kumar, zaheer, harbhajan, amit mishra and many more