To Celebrate or Not Celebrate?

PWNAGE!!!!!!!!! :yay: I was never really a Pak hater. I used to treat winning or losing to them as I would against any other team, no special significance. However, after spending some time at padosis, and their rants about how they still are a better team than India, have better batting, 67-45 and all other shith - I have been converted. And this brings a new dimension into cricket watching for me. I can enjoy cricket even when India is not playing. So even though, I knew this was coming, it is even much better to get their hopes up and then shoot them down. Dhenga, I'm evil! Excuse me while I go shower in the bloodshed at padosis. :dance:

Don't know about ten equals one for soldiers, maybe they were talking about flatulence per capita, but after the last Australian series ended at Adelaide, Tendulkar had more centuries against Australia than the entire current Pakistani team put together. That's all 11 of them.

Guest dada_rocks
Don't know about ten equals one for soldiers' date=' maybe they were talking about flatulence per capita, but after the last Australian series ended at Adelaide, Tendulkar had more centuries against Australia than the entire current Pakistani team put together. That's all 11 of them.[/quote'] That's cruel.. Someone please deliver ; not deliver rather rub; this fact on parosi.com please..:hysterical:
Don't know about ten equals one for soldiers' date=' maybe they were talking about flatulence per capita, but after the last Australian series ended at Adelaide, Tendulkar had more centuries against Australia than the entire current Pakistani team put together. That's all 11 of them.[/quote'] I never saw a group of people who are so jealous of Tendulkar like pakistanis . They are burning with jealous .That makes me more happy :eyedance:

Though this isnt directly related to this thread, I do sense that in a way, celebrating Pakistan's losses is still very much an avenue for the Average Indian, to express his nationalism. Obviously, we havent shed the heavy baggage that history has put on us, vis-a-vis of how Pakistan was born, the three wars and the continuing problems. Such being the case, it isnt surprising that most Indian fans see a bit more than just a normal sporting win, whenever we defeat them. But, its about time we got past that kind of mentality of being obsessed about anything and everything that's Pakistan, because quite frankly, comparing ourselves to 'em is like insulting ourselves. We are far far better than 'em interms of nation building and adhering to the constitution. The day when a win against Pakistan is like just any other win against any other team, that is when we will know that the Indian peoples' psyche has shed all the baggage of the past and is ready to move forward confidently.

Don't know about ten equals one for soldiers' date=' maybe they were talking about flatulence per capita, but after the last Australian series ended at Adelaide, Tendulkar had more centuries against Australia than the entire current Pakistani team put together. That's all 11 of them.[/quote'] Oh dear!! Thats music to my ears.:two_thumbs_up:
Don't know about ten equals one for soldiers' date=' maybe they were talking about flatulence per capita, but after the last Australian series ended at Adelaide, Tendulkar had more centuries against Australia than the entire current Pakistani team put together. That's all 11 of them.[/quote'] Woah, that is a stunning fact!

And if it is not for these same Indians no respected team is ready to tour pakiland . At present BCCI is synonymous to USA -- the source where pakistan can spread it's begging bowl. Yet this thankless race has audacity to call for sensoring BCCI and destroying USA.:hatsoff:

Don't know about ten equals one for soldiers' date=' maybe they were talking about flatulence per capita, but after the last Australian series ended at Adelaide, Tendulkar had more centuries against Australia than the entire current Pakistani team put together. That's all 11 of them.[/quote'] Now that's some timing!:hatsoff: One = 11 onleeeee:giggle:
Guest dada_rocks
Though this isnt directly related to this thread, I do sense that in a way, celebrating Pakistan's losses is still very much an avenue for the Average Indian, to express his nationalism. Obviously, we havent shed the heavy baggage that history has put on us, vis-a-vis of how Pakistan was born, the three wars and the continuing problems. Such being the case, it isnt surprising that most Indian fans see a bit more than just a normal sporting win, whenever we defeat them. But, its about time we got past that kind of mentality of being obsessed about anything and everything that's Pakistan, because quite frankly, comparing ourselves to 'em is like insulting ourselves. We are far far better than 'em interms of nation building and adhering to the constitution. The day when a win against Pakistan is like just any other win against any other team, that is when we will know that the Indian peoples' psyche has shed all the baggage of the past and is ready to move forward confidently.
I get more worked up over win or loss agaisnt aussie/england/sa than pakistan and trust I know a thing or two about historical baggage.. heck even their leaders have changed the tune.. Read the interview of Zardari on devil's advocate you might think you are reading some peacenik in conversation.. Even general pakistani people ( exclude expatriates) have developed ennui over india... Everyday you will see on Tvs one after another pakistani actors singing tunes of we are long separated brothers and sud let bygones be bygones.. Pakistan army single-handedly is keeping the flame of anatagonism alive... yes Indian people care more about IPL finals than india/pak bout ...
Guest dada_rocks
And if it is not for these same Indians no respected team is ready to tour pakiland . At present BCCI is synonymous to USA -- the source where pakistan can spread it's begging bowl. Yet this thankless race has audacity to call for sensoring BCCI and destroying USA.:hatsoff:
Sandy resident pakistani and PCB do feel obliged don't go by what u see on an expatriate pakistani forum.. these guys left pakistan in 70's and still are stuck in that bangaldesh creation era..
And Jumbo has same no.of wkts against Aus as Wasim' date='Waqar and Shoaib combined in almost half as many Test Matches .... :winky:[/quote'] Brilliant! Actually, Boss, I felt rather sorry for any padosis that might be reading this. They might agonise, thinking, oooh, maybe if Younis or Yousuf had scored one more ton, we might have drawn level with Sachin? Fact is, the current Pakistani side has a grand total of two tons against Australia. So I brought back the now retired Inzi to the fray, and the total tons went up to....three. A third of Sachin's tally. If that shocks you, here's another- add up all the runs this Pakistani Test XI has ever scored against Australia, throw in Inzi for good measure, and they still can't total Sachin's career runs against Australia.

I am happy to see Pakistan losing...Seriously, player like Rao, Afridi, Butt and Malik? What can we expect :haha: That doesn't mean i will stop supporting Pakistan....:winky: I wanted Pakistan to lose the final in Bangladesh series. That will allow Chairman to drop those useless players i mentioned above.....Win the final once, but back to minnow zone performance now.... I really feel sorry for Misbah....in spite of his hard earned performance will never be useful for Pakistan as long as he doesn't get support from Pakistan team...how was Tanvir performance as bowler? i missed it...:--D I think Pakistan exiting out of this tournament might bring new captain and couple of new players to try...I hope that happens :dance: