Has Ravi Shahsri Left ESPN???

i was watching the game yesterday...and wasim and rameez were commentating.. Wasim ..said something and addressed Rameez as "Saz"... rameez said.."what is this..too much of ESPN i think".. Wasim - " sorry Rameez...i am used to it.." Rameez - "Saz is gone" Wasim - "yeah..i heard that".. Has Shastri left ESPN for good..? Has BCCI absorbed him for the betterment of Indian cricket... i know he can do a lot of things at NCA...and BCCI can pay him much more than what he was getting in ESPN.. and he is a stalwarts in Indian cricket...so his job security is also intact... If Ravi has come in the BCCI..then i think its good for indian cricekt... gotta dig more on this news..

i think Harsha is more than enough to take care of others..and we have sunny as well... i believe Ravi is more needed in BCCI...he is professional...Honest...and he puts indian cricket above petty politics.. i think Ravi and Whatmore.at NCA will be a good idea...and the duo can do wonders for the budding cricketers who will train at NCA..