Pakistan T-Shirt Contest

Arz kiya.. Australia, Australia, we love you to bits You lead us 9-0 in head to head and give us hissy fits 53 & 51 at Sharjah, oh those glorious days the collective music of 11 donkeys breaking into brays Inzi bhai & the 2 Ys-only 2 tons between you(s)? What's that kambakht Sachin doing with 9 centuries, dudes? Australia, Australia, we love you to bits We look up at you so, from our station in the pits.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
How to bait and bawl - Sillyslapped style. How to terrorise with your turban! How to lose the IPL Final to an Aussie skipper! hidden talunt of marat sachin! not needed in team anymore, now- well lets try kiddies wimbledon. Modi's hidden talents - how to sniff and then to run. dhoni's gone hair for sale at auction - try as a wig for your labrador. sehwag opening a hair regrowth clinic. jee....i tore my hair out to find a cure for the bald!
that's hilarious Socrates :two_thumbs_up:

Aage farmaiye... Inzi bhai, inzi bhai have you heard? Pakistan has done tarakki since you retired we are seventh in Tests, sixth in ODIs Woh zaalim Hindustan, heading for the skys Frustrating it is that we are pariah Nobody will even take the PIA Lahore & Karachi ain't so bad? Just a million bombs sundown ke baad.

Aage farmaiye... Inzi bhai, inzi bhai have you heard? Pakistan has done tarakki since you retired we are seventh in Tests, sixth in ODIs Woh zaalim Hindustan, heading for the skys Frustrating it is that we are pariah Nobody will even take the PIA Lahore & Karachi ain't so bad? Just a million bombs sundown ke baad.
omfg :hysterical::hysterical::giggle::giggle::hysterical:
Let's get topical in our pyare pyare native language. Pehle India ne maari phir Sri Lanka ne lee Ab bacha hi kya hain Bol mere Ali!
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: plz..doc and BB stop this.....leave that bachha socrates.
sure they wud sound crappy to u...by the way' date=' which team do u follow? dont surprise me....:--D the fact that they sound crappy to ur ears means they are havin the EFFECT. :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] BhayiJAAN ...aap ka tho yeh log barabar le raha hain.
sure they wud sound crappy to u...by the way' date=' which team do u follow? dont surprise me....:--D the fact that they sound crappy to ur ears means they are havin the EFFECT. :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] I think what he meant that your lines could have been better. We can read your ideas though. BTW, what prompted you to take this id?
sure they wud sound crappy to u...by the way' date=' which team do u follow? dont surprise me....:--D the fact that they sound crappy to ur ears means they are havin the EFFECT. :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] not really, a lot of them are cringe-worthy and they make me feel kinda sorry for you and yeh it doesn't take too many brain cells to know what team i support on a website call INDIANcricketfans with my sig