Pakistan officially a minnow now

There were hundreds of thread created calling Pakistan as minnows and how we will just beat them if we turn up. Even in this decade, when they dont hve star players, they r going neck and neck with us. Win or lose..doesnt matter but us Indian fans should be more realistic...afterall our star studded batting line up just lost a cup to them. I dont liek or hate Pakistan but how we were treating Pakistan team ..even thats okay with me...but calling a team minnow when ours doesnt have better record then them is quite pointles.. Hopefully we win today...Gotta get better on that 45-67 result. and 1-6 in finals or something. GO INDIA!

Guest dada_rocks

Dominance is there when people don;t take it easily.. in last two one day series in india and in pakistan we just beat the crap out.. our players take thing easily every other match.. the way they thre their wickets today can be explained in only one way that's complacency.........

well pakistan are not minnows thats true but they are not better than us to be honest..as DR has pointed out v are jus taking it easy against them time and again and hence our team is playing avg cricket in games that should really count..ok accepted v are not dominating them but then v are superior to Pakistan irrespective of this result today..

well pakistan are not minnows thats true but they are not better than us to be honest..as DR has pointed out v are jus taking it easy against them time and again and hence our team is playing avg cricket in games that should really count..ok accepted v are not dominating them but then v are superior to Pakistan irrespective of this result today..
whats with this superior mentality? This is sports buddy and not some nazi training camp.. The results show who the better team is and right now India and Pakistan are both equal..nothing more nothing less.
Superior @ current form ONLY!!!! we all know the overall score so i don't want to go through the drill again here....
excuses....until I see dominance like India winning 15 games to pak win 3 or 4, I wont believe it. Dada rocks..same excuse can be used by pakistani supporters other way around.
Yes, the streak should be like what you described above before we can claim dominance, pwnage etc.

That's lessons you guys should. History repeats itself. But even Minnow can defeat Professional like India defeating Australia once in a blue. It's true, but quite bitter :--D All i can say that thank for touring in Pakistan to prove that Pakistan is safe to play. Because of You guys and Sri Lanka, we can proudly see Pakistan hosting Champion Trophy. That means a lot to us :--D