Legendary Statements by fellow posters.

"Ami Ranadeb Bose" - Dhondy :hysterical:
no..i think it was like ... Ami...Daaku Ronodeb Bose...:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:.. Man...that particular day...we had so many classical posts.. if i remember correctly.... i have those poems here as well... i had them stored in mu outlook..but can't recover it now.. i think i emailed Shwetabh those poems... if some one could dug out that legendary thread..

^ Blast from the past, courtesy the doc:

OK, here's a terrible joke. Pathan, Khan and Bose became outlaws after being kicked out of the Indian team. They became bandits. One night, they raided a rich man's house. At midnight, the rich man heard a loud knock on his door and cried, "Who is it?" "Lootera Pathan!" came the gruff reply. The man went pale. "Who else is with you?" he breathed. "Khan, Zaheer Khan", another voice (Zaheer had been watching too many Bond films). The man started shaking violently. "Anybody else?" Finally, the third man spoke. "Ami, daaku Ronodeb Bose" The man collapsed laughing to the floor in a heap.
Guest Hiten.
o got 1 more davidson b1tch... davidson, proud canadain- blue bridage davidson is an aussie :D
yeah....its davison :finger: John Davison: Born May 9, 1970, Campbell River, Vancouver Island, British Columbia. :eyedance:

w.e.... he ditched your dumb canada for aus (proud canadain eh :haha:)... only when he realised he had no chance of making aus team, he came crawling back... and u guys took him cus u had no1 better :hahaha: another one- dont think srt is needed any more- GAMBIT :D

Guest Hiten.

"i wouldnt be surprised if dhoni retired from tests in couple of years.." - Dravid :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

LOL! As long as this stupid nonsense of SRT worshipping goes on, yes thats how it will be perceived. Sachin-om-nama-Sachinaya-om! :hysterical:
Are you actually defending that statement? So much for the apology then. I guess he's right then, its your claim to fame. Most "Legendary" post ....
w.e.... he ditched your dumb canada for aus (proud canadain eh :haha:)... only when he realised he had no chance of making aus team, he came crawling back... and u guys took him cus u had no1 better :hahaha: another one- dont think srt is needed any more- GAMBIT :D
Canada kicks a.$$..watch ur words bro...but aus is cool too...Living in Aus right now, raised in canada, born in india.
"these IDIOTS kkd and parthiv should be kicked out of indian squad" (even when dhoni is not playing)- king mouni keeping uska baap kerega :hahaha:
i was thinking why my named wasnt mentioned so far, but this dravid..... errrrrrr:D. Hey! dont bring in my father in this:icflove:

8 months on & temujin khaghanas statement of "rohit sharma being better than gambhir & raina" is the most :hysterical:able of all temujin should know that rohit sharma is a quota player. even munaf patel & ishant sharma can bat better than him