It's Confirmed - It's Asif Yet Again

Breaking News Now On Ndtv - Icc Says, We Won't Do Anything, It's Bcci Who Would Have To Take Action Against The Dopey As They Hosted The Tournament. We Will Just Make Sure That The Right Thing Is Being Done And Will Watch It Closely, But Action Would Be Taken By Bcci
muhahahahahaah:D padosis getting ready to lick our asses now:hysterical:
Guest dada_rocks

Bottomline these crazy samples rercord should be looked at with mutiple asterisk .> one each for drug ball tampering pitch tampering umpire-fixing.. u name it and they have it all under their arsenal..

well the pcb does not have any jurisdiction in this matter... its upto the icc and wada, and i assure you, they will not forget the 2006-2007 incident where asif and akhtar pretty much gave them the eagle. as for pcb management, i think the rot was set in by the likes of inzimam when religion became such a strong dogma for the team... its been downhill thereafter. you guys need a local coach who will not strong arm the players, and set up apprenticeships under greats such as wasim and miandad...
Well the IPL will ban him, unless the B sample tests clean. But then how does the ICC have any control here? They would effectively be imposing a ban on Asif on his international career based on a test and results sanctioned and carried out by a private league (IPL). I really hope the ICC grows some balls over this and bans Asif but after what happened in Pakistan the first time this charsi was caught, I'm not so sure.
well the pcb does not have any jurisdiction in this matter... its upto the icc and wada, and i assure you, they will not forget the 2006-2007 incident where asif and akhtar pretty much gave them the eagle. as for pcb management, i think the rot was set in by the likes of inzimam when religion became such a strong dogma for the team... its been downhill thereafter. you guys need a local coach who will not strong arm the players, and set up apprenticeships under greats such as wasim and miandad...
religion has always been part of the pakistan cricket...none of the players who went towards religion....inzi, yousuf, saqi, mushtaq, saeed anawar, had these kinds of problems...but i still agree that religion should not be mixed with cricket....however, i don't quite agree on some of the greats that you have mentioned...wasim is a legend, but i don't trust this guy.....there were too many question marks during his playing days....miandad had his chances....and he also delivered to some extent....i personally would look to overhauling PCB, getting rid of Mush as the patron...and have the complete democratic set up....but i know that's just a wishful thinking on my part....btw, thanks for your sincere and thoughtful comments on this whole issue....

So as expected ICC has thrown the ball in so called rich and powerful BCCIs court. BCCI is in a fix now...they deserved this. This will be a good lesson for BCCI to learn what happens when you include a Pakistani and expect everything to go smooth.:giggle: Praise be to allah, I am lovin it.....and yeah, now I think that traitor Shahrukh,did a good job by pressurizing BCCI to not include Shoaib in so called "random tests" or else it could have been double punishment for BCCI.

Who is to tell he did only ganja given these idiots keep getting stuff from Hakim whihc is banned stuff .. u can be 500% sure he did all kind of crazy stuff ..
once again... look before you ejaculate: i was addressing your allegation that wasim and waqars were pot heads.
religion has always been part of the pakistan cricket...none of the players who went towards religion....inzi' date=' yousuf, saqi, mushtaq, saeed anawar, had these kinds of problems...but i still agree that religion should not be mixed with cricket....[/quote'] I agree. It just complicates things when you add religion to the mix. For example, recently India beat Pakistan (can't remember exactly which match) and in the post match ceremony Malik thanked muslims for supporting the Pakistan team even though they lost. The comment was sincere but it was in poor taste because India had what, three muslims in the side that won?
religion has always been part of the pakistan cricket...none of the players who went towards religion....inzi' date= yousuf, saqi, mushtaq, saeed anawar, had these kinds of problems...but i still agree that religion should not be mixed with cricket....however, i don't quite agree on some of the greats that you have mentioned...wasim is a legend, but i don't trust this guy.....there were too many question marks during his playing days....miandad had his chances....and he also delivered to some extent....i personally would look to overhauling PCB, getting rid of Mush as the patron...and have the complete democratic set up....but i know that's just a wishful thinking on my part....btw, thanks for your sincere and thoughtful comments on this whole issue....
religion has caused conflict with regards to player interaction; for instance, shoaib abd inzi.
I agree. It just complicates things when you add religion to the mix. For example, recently India beat Pakistan (can't remember exactly which match) and in the post match ceremony Malik thanked muslims for supporting the Pakistan team even though they lost. The comment was sincere but it was in poor taste because India had what, three muslims in the side that won?
you are talking about the 20/20 world cup final...and that was just a dumb comment by Malik and wel all condemned it....i think he also realized that it was uncalled for because since then i haven't heard anything on those lines again...
religion has caused conflict with regards to player interaction; for instance' date=' shoaib abd inzi.[/quote'] i don't think that was religion THX...all Inzi wanted was for shoaib to give his 100%, which he could not for various reasons...but through out his captaincy Inzi did include shoaib whenever he was available... I am honestly not aware of an instance when a player was not included in team because he wouldn't pray...being a muslim myself i would like paki players to pray and follow their religion and more important act according to its teachings...but all this could be done in privacy and there is no need to make public statements/actions in that regard....
religion has caused conflict with regards to player interaction; for instance' date=' shoaib abd inzi.[/quote'] Inzi was a POOR leader who made religion as THE binding force for Pakistani cricket. That only shows his incompetence, he ruled like a dictator and in the end, made PCB take away powers away from captain. Shoaib has to suffer now. Pakistani team is the most religious team AND the most drug tainted and prone to scandals. Co-incidence ? I think NOT. :D ...reminds me of statement made on this forum by a Pakistani guy saying that they consider religion before nationalism..that was the policy Inzi was following..making them proud of being Muslim rather than Pakistani..conveniently forgetting that there are more Muslims east of border, and a bunch of them in the Indian team, all too ready to **** the ALL Muslim Pakistani team at the earliest opportunity. Like Pathan did in T-20 world cup finals. LOL!
Inzi was a POOR leader who made religion as THE binding force for Pakistani cricket. That only shows his incompetence, he ruled like a dictator and in the end, made PCB take away powers away from captain. Shoaib has to suffer now. Pakistani team is the most religious team AND the most drug tainted and prone to scandals. Co-incidence ? I think NOT. :D ...reminds me of statement made on this forum by a Pakistani guy saying that they consider religion before nationalism..that was the policy Inzi was following..making them proud of being Muslim rather than Pakistani..conveniently forgetting that there are more Muslims east of border, and a bunch of them in the Indian team, all too ready to **** Pakistani team at the earliest opportunity. Like Pathan did in IPL finals. LOL!
Non-sequitor on two counts. What's the relationship between religion and drug scandals? Care to elaboarate? And many Indian Muslims put religion before state. Why would it stop them from giving their all against Pakistan?
Guest dada_rocks

Come on parosi brothers don't quit so early it's not becoming on you. Invent something yaar Pakistani in me says he is not guilty:haha: