Will Lara whip Pakistan into submission tomorrow?

There is a good chance of it. Lara invariably plays a blinder in the WC. He has done it twice to SA, once in '96 and then again in '03. Moreover, he has a very good record against Pakistan with two absolutely outstanding 150+ innings. The one in the VB series a couple of years back was an absolute treat. So what are the odds of a superb performance?

Re: Will Lara whip Pakistan into submission tomorrow? Lara, Gayle, Sarwan and Chander unleashing on Gul, Rana, Sami, Danish and Yasir Arafat is a good prospect. I've put 100 points on Pakistan to win though. I think Pakistan will prevail in this one thanks to their batting and not so good WI bowling.

Re: Will Lara whip Pakistan into submission tomorrow?

If he does we get to mock our beloved padosees .... if not I get to bump my favourite "Laura Mek" thread ... its a WIn-WIN either ways ... cant get any better ... :lmao:
so true. :lmao:

If he does we get to mock our beloved padosees .... if not I get to bump my favourite "Laura Mek" thread ... its a WIn-WIN either ways ... cant get any better ... :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Will Lara whip Pakistan into submission tomorrow? But what if Lara fires & Pak still wins ? U still get to mock Lara as being selfish who never makes a winning contribution and Pakistan for bashing the minnows :hic: Its a LOSE-LOSE situation for both the teams :lmao:

Re: Will Lara whip Pakistan into submission tomorrow? Well, I believe in the Law of Karma. Hopefully, if Lara bitch-slaps Pak., then the chances of him repeating that kind of devastating performance against other teams decreases. On the other hand, I do want India to face a fully energized West Indies Team ... and still beat them. Hmmmm, I just confused myself. :doh::doh:

Re: Will Lara whip Pakistan into submission tomorrow? both teams are unpredictable.. i just hope it turns out to be an interesting opening match.. we have long list of boring matches ahead.. soo hope its not one-sider like the one we had against windies..

But what if Lara fires & Pak still wins ? U still get to mock Lara as being selfish who never makes a winning contribution and Pakistan for bashing the minnows :hic: Its a LOSE-LOSE situation for both the teams :lmao:
are these the same minnows that beat u 4 straight times in their home ground sometime last year :hic: :hic:

But what if Lara fires & Pak still wins ? U still get to mock Lara as being selfish who never makes a winning contribution and Pakistan for bashing the minnows :hic: Its a LOSE-LOSE situation for both the teams :lmao:
are these the same minnows that beat u 4 straight times in their home ground sometime last year :hic: :hic:
nope. same minnows who lost to us 1-3 and recently scored 85 all out in 25 overs. :lmao: :lmao: