The KING of Jullundur has put on his armor....

Guest Hiten.

Guest Hiten.

NEW DELHI: After three months in the wilderness following the slap-gate episode, controversial Indian off-spinner Harbhajan Singh is back to what he does best. "The last three months have been tough. There have been lot of downs, I won't say ups. But I'm happy it's over and I'm looking forward to the Sri Lanka series," he said. Harbhajan slapped India teammate S Sreesanth during an Indian Premier League match which saw him being banned from the remaning IPL matches, apart from incurring a five-ODI ban from the BCCI. "I faced a lot but that is behind me and there is no point going back to what happened. Bad times are over and I just want to focus on my game and keep on playing the kind of cricket that I have been playing for the last 10 years." "I want to win games for my country and that's what is important to me," said the volatile spinner. Harbhajan lamented missing the tri-series in Bangladesh and the Asia Cup in Pakistan but said he was now looking forward to the Sri Lanka series. "Every cricketer wants to play each and every game and I wanted to be there in Bangladesh and Pakistan. I also wanted to play for Mumbai Indians. But things obviously didn't go well for me." "But I have learnt a lot from whatever happened and looking forward to starting well," Harbhajan said. http://cricket.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/3242133.cms ...I'll reserve my comments and let shwetabh let all out :cantstop:

Guest Hiten.
what comments you wanna reserve??? huh???. there is nothing funny, neither serious. whatever asked from, he ansered it. not like he is going with some other approach and going bang bang in the interview
Have you ever noticed that he is the ONLY man who comes out chest thumping every time before the commencement of a test series ? We all know how good has he been in test series in the past 2-3 years. Its his bravado that ticks me off. He should just shut up and 'win games for his country'.
Have you ever noticed that he is the ONLY man who comes out chest thumping every time before the commencement of a test series ? We all know how good has he been in test series in the past 2-3 years. Its his bravado that ticks me off. He should just shut up and 'win games for his country'.
and what's that crap thing int his article which annoys you. i don't think this article need to be posted first up. and now as it has been posted, i don't know what you are upto? what do you want to criticize him for now in this article. he must have arrived to sri lanka, and some random media guy would have asked him few crap questions and he would have answered this and now this has been published as an article and you showing your crap in this and have posted this crap. whats wrong in above huh? just get over it. criticize bhajji when he does somethign crap, in above crap article, there is nothing crap crappppppppppppppp
now this has been published as an article and you showing your gujuness in this and have posted this crap.
And what does his being a gujju have anything with this article? Stop your stupid stereotyping, and next time think before you speak. He has a valid point there, that Harbhajan is all talk and no performance. Argue with his point, not with his ethnicity.
He has a valid point there' date=' that Harbhajan is all talk and no performance. Argue with his point, not with his ethnicity.[/quote'] but then where is he doing such thing in the above article. what wrong stuff is he saying in the above article. is he saying he will perform great or something crap? some basic questions were asked to him and he replied them easily with sensible answers, and then you guys quote him for no reason. anywayz, i don't know why we are debating here, where there is nothing to debate really. l8rz p.s - i edited that guju part, jeez u guyz take it way to seriously

BB has posted an article with Harbajan saying

"I want to win games for my country and that's what is important to me," said the volatile spinner."
BB's point is
"Have you ever noticed that he is the ONLY man who comes out chest thumping every time before the commencement of a test series ? We all know how good has he been in test series in the past 2-3 years. Its his bravado that ticks me off. He should just shut up and 'win games for his country'."
You're the one who's getting personal and fumbling about with questions like
"but then where is he doing such thing in the above article. what wrong stuff is he saying in the above article."
I dont know what you're trying to say, but you say there is nothing to argue here? There isnt something to argue in each thread, sometimes someone just wants to make a point. You dont HAVE TO argue it.
Guest Hiten.

He has given many interviews where he describes himself as the backbone of Indian spin department and has not done jack sheet. Example 1: 'My best is yet to come' - Harbhajan. Article dated on Oct 14, 2006. Bhajji's bowling avg since Oct 14, 2006 is staggering 38.56. I have nothing against Bhajji. He is our only hope once Kumble retires and this is the reason why I want him to shut up and perform. There is absolutely no need of him to talk like Danish Kaneria before the commencement of any test series.

Who was the man of the series in the last test series India played? Bhajji rocks

Bhajji should tell media to excuse him for the time being. Seriously, people have made a slap incident look like a murderous crime, although it's evident that slapping was an act condemned at every level and Harbhajan accepted the punishment with grace. Why keep pouring salt over old wound every time you see Bhajji around? There are moments when anyone may loose his temper, 99% people fall in this category, highly civilized folks with an age of 55+ are seen loosing their calm, Bhajji too had his share of bad time. Media and fans should get over it and allow Bhajji to make a come back without added burden of past.