Build up to 11954th run

Do you reckon' date=' based on Sachin's career record, that he would allow this imminent milestone to dilute his commitment to team?[/quote'] No, and infact I hope he does not even spend much time being anxious abt any "imminent milestone", and would just focus and try to get the Test wins for the team.
The results dont say so...
You know very well that RP Singh or other tailenders have not transformed into "better batsmen" even after that Test. That particular day the results worked out. The probability was higher that it could have bombed that day, but just because it worked out on that day, it will not be a recurring theme that our tail starts to bat well. Anyways, old topic. (PS: Not including Harbhajan, since HS and AK are more experienced batsmen than RPS or Ishant Sharma)
You know very well that RP Singh or other tailenders have not transformed into "better batsmen" even after that Test. That particular day the results worked out. The probability was higher that it could have bombed that day, but just because it worked out on that day, it will not be a recurring theme that our tail starts to bat well. Anyways, old topic. (PS: Not including Harbhajan, since HS and AK are more experienced batsmen than RPS or Ishant Sharma)
Finey, leave it yaar....Sach..is on the brink of a major milestone.Lets all be prepared to celebrate the occassion.Stop this :boxing:
Guest Hiten.
Thats surprising. Isnt this the same guy who you criticized for giving RP Singh the strike' date=' just because you thought he wanted to remain not-out :hysterical:[/quote'] ....and If I am not wrong, he is the same guy who thought laxman knew how to play with tailenders. Guess what ? Laxman too gave strike to RP :hysterical:
Yeah, you know better that Tendulkar, dont you?
Finey' date=' leave it yaar....Sach..is on the brink of a major milestone.Lets all be prepared to celebrate the occassion.Stop this :boxing:[/quote'] He can not. Thats his oxygen. Thats a habit he can not do without. Whatever the occassion, he will say something negative about Sachin.

Domaink, Please look at the thread - I did not start about the Australia Test, RP Singh etc. It was holy who asked a question, and I answered. Dont take it out of context. My first post in this thread was relevant to this thread, and not raking up any past. Also, despite your and danra's belief, I dont hate SRT.

Guest Hiten.
I hope SRT takes 4 days and bats over 1000 deliveries to get these runs just so I can see fineleg hissing' date=' spewing, popping a few nerves and throwing a fit on ICF. :hysterical:[/quote'] Thread title: "I told you so...." Thread content: "I am THE cricketing pundit, rest are just phoney"
Even Tendulkar can make a wrong decision on a given day (despite it worked out that day). He is not beyond and above everything.
So you think Tendulkar made a mistake(meaning he wouldnt do it again if he had a choice)? Lol, this isnt the first time he has done it:haha: When you say he made a mistake, that means you think(despite the fact that it BLOODY WORKED) that he was WRONG, which in turn implies that you know better than him..(only then can you call what he did wrong). Finey knows more than Tendulkar :hysterical: