whats the point in picking bhajji?

Chaos

Guest Hiten.
this idiot has not been performin for ever' date=' dont suck up to bhajji bb![/quote'] Who exactly do you have in mind to replace Bhajji ? Do not throw up Ojha's name in, because Ojha has no experience as a test player and asking him to bowl against SL on their very pitch would be nothing more than suicidal
Bhajji is one of the best we have. I cant see an immediate replacement. And like bb pointed out' date=' this tour is not the best time to test a new bowler.[/quote'] Sad but true. The turban monkey is picked not on merit or excellence but by default because we simply haven't produced a quality leg/wrist/finger spinner for some time. But he's on borrowed time. If he can't produce soon on these spinning tracks, and I mean against quality batsmen instead of just picking up the odd tailender then I think we need to be brave and go with another option.
why has kumble been picked?
Well, he's had a very tough summer. He's gone wicketless in this test match and only picked up 5 in the last 4 test matches (three of which were in the subcontinent). I'm sure he's disapointed with his own performance but I'm sure he'll bounce back. Let's hope he improves his planning as well as a captain because I'm not impressed with what I've seen so far in the match.