Lets get behind the boys!

should be a gud game..the toss is crucial as always..but i back India to win this one..they have come back well in this series after the mauling they got in the first match..and v still havent reached our best..so im confident the MO wud come back to form and once that happens we are sure of winning the match :two_thumbs_up:

COME ON INDIA:isalute: This is what its all about. Going in to the last game of a major away test series and its all up for grabs. I am tingling with excitment, can't wait! Lets back Kumble boys in their efforts for victory. I am backing our lads to give us victory and wrap up the series:two_thumbs_up:
wtf is this DSR?. BYE BYE DSR :icflove:
Great start on day 1 for the lads. With runs on the board and SL 1 down we ar winning. Lets keep backing them as they gun for victory!
the pitch is flat DSR have u been watching the game or not..and its gonna be flatter tom..only a miracle can save us..im not a pessimist i was rooting for the team in the second test and they won..but this time having seen the way they batted yesterday, i lost hope..v need a special effort from someone to save the game let alone winning..