Will Kumble take retirement after Lanka series?

MPS 3

Will Kumble take retirement after Lanka series?  

1. 1.

• Yes, he will come to his senses and finally hang his boots
    • No, he is will keep on playing till kicked out even though out of form

Whatever his form,we need him vs Australia...he's still the most dangerous bowler in home conditions. btw...Shanemikhail you can have one more signature...ICF special Commit all your crimes when Sachin is batting, they will go unnoticed because the LORD is batting."-BossBhai

Whenever he retires' date=' no one will replace him. The selectors will just go ahead and select the best possible team out of the 11 players. No players can truly replace another player of such class.[/quote'] True enough, Kumble the player will be hard to replace, but I'm not so sure about Kumble the captain. I've been disapointed by his performance as captain in this series. i was hoping he would be brave and choose the best 11 in the last test rather than backing the same out of form player in Dravid and perhaps Ganguly. As a captain I think he's late to react to changes. Australia was another example where he only picked Pathan/Sharma when his hand was forced by injuries to RP/Zaheer. And in this series it's puzzling to think how Kumble expects to take 20 wickets from Sri Lanka with just 4 bowlers? There's no doubt that he exerts a calming influence on the team with years of experience but sometimes that isn't enough. You need a dynamic captain who isn't afraid to mix it up if things certain players aren't performing.