Who should be the 3rd paceman in our test side?

Who should be the 3rd paceman in our test side?  

1. 1.

• Praveen Kumar
    • Sreesanth
    • RP Singh
    • Munaf Patel
    • Irfan Pathan
    • Other

No context, no match situation, just meaningless numbers. Apart from that lone test match in South Africa, how many of the other 13 test matches did Sreesanth help us win/draw?
There's no denying that RP Singh is an amazing swing bowler when the conditions are there. I'm a huge supporter of his but right now he's not the kind of bowler who can extract swing unless the conditions are suitable. That's his achilles heel, whereas Sreesanth has enough pace to trouble some batsmen. I wish RP Singh would be an automatic selection for me on any test where there's a chance for swing because he desperately needs to still grow as a bowler and he needs experience.

RP Singh over Sreesanth by a hair for tests. It really depends on the conditions. RP Singh over Sreesanth by a mile for LOIs. Fellas, we have an enviable pace attack - there is both talent and variety, allowing for an effective rotation policy - if only we can learn to keep all the horses healthy.

Now' date=' if only the team were really selected based on ICF polls, they could be doing much better :-D[/quote'] :D At one point, it was 12 votes to 1, for Sreesanth and RPS respectively.. Posters are getting more intelligent! :D

pravin kumar has taken 126 wickets in 25 fc matches in indian pitches. and indian pitches r the least helpful to pacers. pravin kumar deserves to be in the test squad as the 4th pacer after zaheer, ishant & rp & can be in the xi if 1 of zaheer/ishant/rp is injured

If anyone votes for Munaf' date=' I will shoot him/her in the face.[/quote'] In yesterdays practice match, he was economical enough among other Indian bowlers. Actually Munna is not that bad as a bowler, he just needs his mental batteries fully replaced and re-charged, plus put him in a field position where someone is there to cover, in case he looses his mental charge and starts running in parabolic curve.